What's new

Afghan Tribes Database

why do other pashtuns look down upon the khattak?any specific reason about this?

i do have a few khattak friend and they are very proud of being khattak

And i guess pak1 is right.banuchi or banusi indeed are a tribe.and has something to do with shetak.

those claiming to be durrani or awan or yousafzai might not be banusi to begin with.but rather those settled in bannu and speaking the local language.

found this on wiki

Bannuchi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
@Pak one

can you post some detailed info about the baka khel wazir?
if possible about the surrani banusi people aswell

You must read this book, interesting info about banusi and wazir tribes of bannu.
http://archive.org/download/bannuorourafgha00thor/bannuorourafgha00thor.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
So the information about BABAR tribe is correct? I have searched many times on internet about the information of this tribe but never get any fruitful result of other sources except Wikipedia. I discuss this info with many people but they said Wikipedia information is wrong.
I have not listen any major role of this tribe in anglo-afghan wars except in the establishment/expansion of Durrani empire?

@Horus @Hyperion @Icewolf @farhan_9909

Last edited:
So the information about BABAR tribe is correct? I have searched many times on internet about the information of this tribe but never get any fruitful result of other sources except Wikipedia. I discuss this info with many people but they said Wikipedia information is wrong.
I have not listen any major role of this tribe in anglo-afghan wars except in the establishment/expansion of Durrani empire?

@Horus @Hyperion @Icewolf @farhan_9909 @ghazi52
[/QUOTE]
is this really existed 1000 years ago or before it and purely/strictly old afghan tribe?
@ghazi52

@Horus @Hyperion @Icewolf @farhan_9909

@Mirzali Khan what is your thoughts about this info?
is this really existed 1000 years ago or before it and purely/strictly old afghan tribe?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom