What's new

Issue with Notification count display

Bratva

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1648837098514.png

Whenever I refresh page, or open a new thread, A Random Notification count, sometimes 1, sometimes 7 or 5 appears and disappears instantly. Is someone else facing the same issue?

someone quoted you and you didn't read it

Nope. Even when notification count goes to zero. I refresh page or open a new thread, In an instant, the previous count comes and then it goes. Been facing this issue since past few weeks

View attachment 829446

Whenever I refresh page, or open a new thread, A Random Notification count, sometimes 1, sometimes 7 or 5 appears and disappears instantly. Is someone else facing the same issue?
go check you notification pages dear there is still one you missed .

its better if you click on mark as read all . BTW the notification you missed will be in dark color

use this button (mark read) on few pages notification may be on previous pages .
Screenshot 2022-04-01 at 21-23-01 Alerts.png

go check you notification pages dear there is still one you missed .

its better if you click on mark as read all . BTW the notification you missed will be in dark color

use this button (mark read) on few pages notification may be on previous pages .View attachment 829448

Mark all your notifications as read, then it'll disappear. Otherwise it'll keep increasing.

Thanks for solving this irritant and giving a good tip. Never knew I had to mark read manually or else it wont go. Solved the issue

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom