What's new

Tag your favorite Indian member of PDF

Tag your favorite Indian member or who you think resembles those in the attached photo
Sorry if this sounds confusing but basically point the bindu in the attached photo and let’s try to guess which bindu on PDF is likely one of them!

Edit: tagging Pakistani folks here so they can participate.

@Mugen @Pak Nationalist @PakFactor @Menace2Society @Mentee @alee92nawaz @Dalit @OldenWisdom...قول بزرگ
@Olympus81 @Maula Jatt @waz @That Guy @FuturePAF @villageidiot @Trailer23
@AsianLion @Neelo @MirageBlue @Mirzali Khan @SaadH
@Bleek
What a stupid childish thread.

Regardless, I'm hoping the BJP brings about development to India ignoring the Opposition's racketeering of India suddenly becoming fascist, dictatorial, etc. That's fine, that's what the Opposition does. It's only thanks to the BJP that people have understood the amount of whitewashing that Congress has done in the name of secularism and minority appeasement. People of the older generation still support Congress but people of my generation are more pro-BJP. And that's what the future is unless the BJP messes up.
Again, what is glossed over in this is the complete fiction that has been fed to the people by the BJP in the name of disclosure of the whitewashing. EVERYTHING is based on an outright concoction, ranging from changes sought to be purveyed of Indian history, to the role of the Sangh Parivar during the freedom struggle (hint - it wasn't existent), to the personal qualities of previous leaders of the country that boil down, again, to the whining of the Castrated Hindu and the penis envy on display, right down to the present day, when an open incitation to riot is turned against riot victims, when an open defiance of the law is treated as a magnificent example of popular uprising.

What a stupid childish thread.
So should the lies of the Sangh Parivar go unchecked?

What a stupid, childish observation.

I don't support this. But these things have been happening for ever and correlating it with BJP is stupid. If you are really worried, first see what Mamata Banerjee is doing to West Bengal where TMC's political goons murder people from other parties.
So now Mamata Bannerjee is the shield for the BJP? Can you come out with a single argument not cloaked in what-aboutery?

I rest my case, it's my last argument on this.
Nobody is holding his or her breath.

Are you joking?

They are ignored when they appeal for help, and are burnt alive; they are obstructed when they go to complain at the police stations; they are memorialised by police reports stating that some harmless action of theirs 'hurt the sentiments of the Hindu community', they are obstructed by the magistrates, and derided and mocked during court proceedings, proceedings against their assailants are drawn out until all witnesses have turned 'hostile', convictions are made and punishments awarded with a slap on the wrist, and the crowning crime against dharma is the release of convicted rapists, due to administrative subterfuge and a collusive act between the Centre and the State governments.

Name ONE instance of the Hindus bending down to anyone in the name of secularism. ONE.

The Congress is not my ideal. I do not criticise the Sangh Parivar to bring the Congress into power. Your constant pretence that any attack on the foul acts of the BJP are tantamount to a supportive programme for the Congress will not last beyond the first time of reading. My opposition is to the hate spread by the Sangh Parivar, NOT to favour the Congress.

So stop trying to sidestep.
Might it ever have crossed your mind, good sir, that many voted and continue to vote for the BJP, all whilst not having a singular compass/calculus pointing to the "muslims and christians" as villainous figures ?

You really do see the world as black and white, don't you ?

you dumber than a box of rocks

Democracy is tyrany of majority. But so is a dictator. I mean, if a single person is dictator, it's wrong. When 300 people are dictator, it's ok.
It isn't about democracy with nothing between it and the tyranny of the majority.

It's about democracy with a safeguard for human rights. Right down to the last, solitary human, the last individual.

few left @audex and more ... but right now @Joe Shearer
What did I do, this time? o_O

Again, what is glossed over in this is the complete fiction that has been fed to the people by the BJP in the name of disclosure of the whitewashing. EVERYTHING is based on an outright concoction, ranging from changes sought to be purveyed of Indian history, to the role of the Sangh Parivar during the freedom struggle (hint - it wasn't existent), to the personal qualities of previous leaders of the country that boil down, again, to the whining of the Castrated Hindu and the penis envy on display, right down to the present day, when an open incitation to riot is turned against riot victims, when an open defiance of the law is treated as a magnificent example of popular uprising.

So should the lies of the Sangh Parivar go unchecked?

What a stupid, childish observation.

So now Mamata Bannerjee is the shield for the BJP? Can you come out with a single argument not cloaked in what-aboutery?

Nobody is holding his or her breath.
I read through your replies but it isn't convincing enough for me. BJP is here to stay whether you like it or not. For the first time, there's a political party at the Centre which represents the aspirations of not only the common citizens of the country but also that of the people of the majority religion while at the same time carrying out reforms for the minorities such as banning Triple Talaq, trying to ban the oppressive hijab, etc. They should next keep a check on the Waqf land in India and confiscate it if it's illegally acquired. They have also solved the Babri Masjid land dispute which was pending for decades. Unlike the Congress, BJP is solving all the problems one by one. I also hope they bring in UCC in the future.

As I said, I won't be arguing on this topic again.

I read through your replies but it isn't convincing enough for me. BJP is here to stay whether you like it or not. For the first time, there's a political party at the Centre which represents the aspirations of not only the common citizens of the country but also that of the people of the majority religion while at the same time carrying out reforms for the minorities such as banning Triple Talaq, trying to ban the oppressive hijab, etc. They should next keep a check on the Waqf land in India and confiscate it if it's illegally acquired. They have also solved the Babri Masjid land dispute which was pending for decades. Unlike the Congress, BJP is solving all the problems one by one. I also hope they bring in UCC in the future.

The last word syndrome?

Fair enough. Your choice.

BJP is here to stay whether you like it or not.
Not a question of the BJP being here to stay or not, it's a question of what it stands for and what effects that will have on the country.

For the first time, there's a political party at the Centre which represents the aspirations of not only the common citizens of the country but also that of the people of the majority religion
Singularly wrong. The vote share of the BJP and its allies is anything but even a simple majority of the electors' votes. How does that give you and others the right to say it is representative of the aspirations of the common citizens? or that of the people of the majority religion?

at the same time carrying out reforms for the minorities such as banning Triple Talaq, trying to ban the oppressive hijab, etc.
This is where the cowardice and the resort to lies and to subterfuge of the BJP comes out loud and clear.

There is already a Uniform Civil Code prevalent. Asking for it, and assuring us that they will work for it is just another electoral ploy by the BJP.

They should next keep a check on the Waqf land in India and confiscate it if it's illegally acquired.
Do you even understand the meaning of Waqf property?

They have also solved the Babri Masjid land dispute which was pending for decades.
How did they solve that problem? an illegal demolition by an armed mob is a solution?

Wise, considering you have so little knowledge about the matters you raised. That was nothing but a dhobi list.

You are derailing your own thread, bro.

Should make a new one for that stuff. Let this thread be some positive re-enforcement for indian members so they feel welcome and become less likely to troll. For the record, I believe most of them are here to just participate normally and don't troll nearly as much as they are trolled by us.

@PakFactor @Destranator @leonblack08 @VikingRaider

maxresdefault.jpg
I really don't understand why @ThunderCat hates Muhajirs and Bangladeshis in general so much. Yes, we have a handful of Bangladeshi members who belittle other countries unnecessarily but they are a small minority. Every group has haters. These days, I just laugh at his posts about us and move on instead of arguing unnecessarily and sour relations with other Pakistanis. He often makes good points when not talking about Bangladeshis and Muhajirs.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom