What's new

Underwater warfare

United

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Naval warfare is divided into three operational areas: surface warfare, air warfare and underwater warfare. The latter may be subdivided into submarine warfare and anti-submarine warfare as well as mine warfare and mine countermeasures. Each area comprises specialized platforms and strategies used to exploit tactical advantages unique and inherent to that area.

In this new age of modern submarine warfare being undetected in a hostile enviroment means always keeping yourself a step ahead of others,
Major challenge in an underwater warfare is being undetected, this risk increases when you shoot out a weapon it would be like shouting out to your enemy i am right here.

To counter out such and other threats the Naval world has come out with a new weapon known as unmanned underwater vehicles (UUVs).

de996ac7-214e-4bc8-980c-0492d1ac19d4.Large.jpg

db8cd843448f.jpg

These UUVs adds firepower to an already formidable weapon. A submarine captain could inflict critical damage without ever giving away the position of the mother sub.

25a373c3-bfe1-48ba-b8a1-2f7a48b481ae.Large.jpg

There are many countries like USA, China, Russia, France secretly working on this technology.

xlarge.jpg
image-3.jpg

The major task of UUVs would be:-

To be the eyes and ears of the mother ship/sub
Surveillance and information gathering
Communication of data
Attack of land targets
Protection of task forces and merchant shipping
Denial of sea areas to an enemy
Tactical oceanography, and anti-submarine warfare.
To protect the mother ship from all kinds of Threats

SoldierTech_UUV1.jpg

mooring_block_blog.jpg
d44aa8_1b7d1fb879e2c8204180aa0017db796b.jpg_256

s1z_torpedo_600.jpg

With their speed and stealth UUVs are capable of surveying contingency situations and probing enemy defenses. Their ability to gather information while remaining undetected is limited only by the range of their electronic equipment and the environment in which they operate.

unseen,undetected, unbreakable the all new UUVs gen next.

sub-sce.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom