What's new

Your Photography 2

This forum is compromised actually
Dismantled
As of now noone is in charge I'm afraid
Until someone shows up from the team
We should keep it as better as we can so thats why I requested
All the previous profile pictures are encrypted and not showing

I have fixed my profile picture as you suggested. Until the moderating team actually shows up, this forum will remain in limbo, at least from my point of view.

I think all the pre-meltdown material stored on the server is no longer available, only the newer stuff or the externally linked material. But the silence of the moderators, if there are any, is perplexing, to say the least.

That makes sense. Good to see you, BTW. Hope all is well, and I hope this place thrives again. I personally had no issues with it and actually enjoyed being here as I'm sure you do and can see.

By "meltdown" are you implying there was an actual physical meltdown in the server, or a "political" meltdown? I know this seems to be a taboo subject no one wants to talk about LOL but I am curious worse than a cat dangit! Just a little understanding for closure would satisfy I don't need full details loool.

But I guess these things happen and I was just fortunate to look things up once I found out this was shut down for a little while before it became active again and found the new forum and friends looking for me to join. But I wouldn't mind connecting with both places TBH.

@V-Cheng

This was one of the reasons I was inquiring about this forum, this thread. I had posted a bunch of pics from my albums of airshows and things like that, and my laptop crapped the bed, so I lost a lot of the pics and was trying to retrieve them. Obviously none of them are there from this bizarre "meltdown" which is too bad.

On a separate question, do you happen to still have that F-22 GIF you made for me?

That makes sense. Good to see you, BTW. Hope all is well, and I hope this place thrives again. I personally had no issues with it and actually enjoyed being here as I'm sure you do and can see.

By "meltdown" are you implying there was an actual physical meltdown in the server, or a "political" meltdown? I know this seems to be a taboo subject no one wants to talk about LOL but I am curious worse than a cat dangit! Just a little understanding for closure would satisfy I don't need full details loool.

But I guess these things happen and I was just fortunate to look things up once I found out this was shut down for a little while before it became active again and found the new forum and friends looking for me to join. But I wouldn't mind connecting with both places TBH.

The meltdown was a failure of management. They went too far in pushing their own agenda, and ended up paying the price for supporting the losing side. And they are making the same mistakes - pushing an agenda for a side that will lose - over in their new forum, but it is not my problem since I have left that one for good as well since some people clearly do not learn.

This one is pretty adrift at the moment, so a wait and see approach is best for now.

@V-Cheng

This was one of the reasons I was inquiring about this forum, this thread. I had posted a bunch of pics from my albums of airshows and things like that, and my laptop crapped the bed, so I lost a lot of the pics and was trying to retrieve them. Obviously none of them are there from this bizarre "meltdown" which is too bad.

On a separate question, do you happen to still have that F-22 GIF you made for me?

I can check my archives. If I find it, I will post it here and tag you. No promises though.

The meltdown was a failure of management. They went too far in pushing their own agenda, and ended up paying the price for supporting the losing side. And they are making the same mistakes - pushing an agenda for a side that will lose - over in their new forum, but it is not my problem since I have left that one for good as well since some people clearly do not learn.

This one is pretty adrift at the moment, so a wait and see approach is best for now.

I can check my archives. If I find it, I will post it here and tag you. No promises though.
Since there are few active members
We should check it regularly to keep it fresh.
@ghazi52 will update it regularly

@Gomig-21 Sir don't forget to update your profile picture

Since there are few active members
We should check it regularly to keep it fresh.
@ghazi52 will update it regularly

@Gomig-21 Sir don't forget to update your profile picture

Yes, sir. Will do. I thought by profile pic you meant it wasn't showing up on my avatar but I realized what you meant that it got messed up on my profile page but didn't affect my avatar. I think I'm used to Twitter/X where one automatically updates the other.

EDIT: Wait a minute, I just noticed it is melted on my avatar dafrick?! It was fine yesterday. This is some spooky stuff, fellas.

@Gomig-21 Sorry buddy, I checked, but did not find the created F-22 GIF anywhere in my archives.

No worries, ma Bro, the effort counts much more in my book.
I'm just royally bumming! It took me like 45 minutes to find the airshow pics thread I opened back in 2018 only to find all the pics I posted MELTED with the gaddam server bastardo! Son of a bitch lol. Kicking myself for not backing up my hard drive in my old laptop. Imagine that, still learning things the hard way @ 58! :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom