Han Patriot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Screenshot_20221124_095550_com.android.chrome.jpg

wow, I dont think i have heard any news regarding this significant uptick too

I thought Covid was a thing of a past
I am no supporter of zero covid but I guess Chinese government has its reasons to maintain zero covid. The mainstream media has been downplaying this and hence nobody knows.

Vaccinated people now make majority of COVID deaths in US: Report​

24th November 2022 12:07 pm IST

New York: In a startling revelation, a Washington Post analysis has found that more vaccinated people are now dying of the Covid disease and 58 per cent of coronavirus deaths in August in the US “were people who were vaccinated or boosted”.

And now most of the dead were vaccinated or boosted, western vaccines are just useless placebos.

These are ordinary americans, so nobody cares if it's 12000 died a day, a week or an hour, as long as the 1% are still well protected under zero covid.

So a glitch on google charts is reason enough for 50 cent bots to open a new thread. These glitches happen with stock prices on google charts all the time, i see them like every few days. Rest assured, 12000 did die but only in your limited imagination. :lol:

Last edited:
these CCP bots are going from stupid to moronic. Can they not even read 3 digit numbers ? Note to CCP: just recycle these into shitcans as you used to do and get new ones.

So a glitch on google charts is reason enough for 50 cent bots to open a new thread. These glitches happen with stock prices on google charts all the time, i see them like every few days. Rest assured, 12000 did die but only in your limited imagination. :lol:
2 years reduction in life expectancy in 2 years is a glitch?

20673.jpeg

2 years reduction in life expectancy in 2 years is a glitch?

20673.jpeg

Predictable bots as always :rofl:, when caught with lie, then divert to something else. In any case, its the experience that matters, not the number of years. An Average American lives a far superior life experience than 99% of chinese, i would anyday prefer to live to 40 years in the US than 80 years in China. That being said, US life expectancy is still above China when we look at real data, not fake garbage CCP data.

Predictable bots as always :rofl:, when caught with lie, then divert to something else. In any case, its the experience that matters, not the number of years. An Average American lives a far superior life experience than 99% of chinese, i would anyday prefer to live to 40 years in the US than 80 years in China. That being said, US life expectancy is still above China when we look at real data, not fake garbage CCP data.
Lol, what lies, who caught who?

微信图片_20211204125836.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom