What's new

1972 peace teratment BTW Pakistan and India

snc128

New Recruit

Reaction score
according to u,what was the reason behind the failure of 1972 peace treaty BTW Pakistan and India.
why India made nuclear experiments during a peace treaty?

They are just bad people. Very very bad people. :GUNS:

according to u,what was the reason behind the failure of 1972 peace treaty BTW Pakistan and India.

It had nothing to do with Pakistan and everything to do with Red China.

Well it threatened Pakistan.

If your an enemy of mine, and you try to hit my friend, i am pretty sure that i will be next.

You mean the enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Pakistan is being used in a big way by China. The US also uses Pakistan for IT's needs.

What about Pakistan's needs? Does either country help Pakistan with health, infrastructure building etc. It's always armaments.

The true strength of a country lies in it's real wealth. Neither country has really helped in that regard. And Gwadar is not an example - China has it's own motives there.

Pakistan is being used in a big way by China. The US also uses Pakistan for IT's needs.

What about Pakistan's needs? Does either country help Pakistan with health, infrastructure building etc. It's always armaments.

The true strength of a country lies in it's real wealth. Neither country has really helped in that regard. And Gwadar is not an example - China has it's own motives there.

Or we can say we used USA. We helped them bcoz at that time we need suport, equipments, Techonology to perpare ourselve for another 65,71,85:GUNS: . when they(india) are buying from all over the world saying we are keeping detencence. comeon every body know who needs to wory about deternence.

Enemy cannot be trusted espacielly that one who have never respected any agrement.

i am sure u got the answer.

You really think so?

no we do not think..........we are sure.:D

no personal offence ment

Regards
Champ

Enemy cannot be trusted espacielly that one who have never respected any agrement.
Well well. This is an interesting statement. I would like to point out that Pakistan doesn't have a record to crow about either on this account. I'll elaborate if you like.

Well well. This is an interesting statement. I would like to point out that Pakistan doesn't have a record to crow about either on this account. I'll elaborate if you like.

Sure.

Regards
Champ

It is not the job of the chinese or the americans to deliver health, infrastructure building etc.
The americans have given billions if the government of pakistan has not spent the money on the correct things its pakiastans fault.

The chinese have helped pakistan when it has come down to crunch.The example is when the chinese shipped extra aircraft to the pakistanis during the standoff with india some thing the americans would never do.
What is the point of feeding and educating the masses if they are going to be servants of india.

I do agree that the real wealth of a country can only be measured by how many people are educated have acess to healthcare all have decent homes and are fed and clothes.

What is the point of feeding and educating the masses if they are going to be servants of india.

What do you mean by that? Are you saying educated and well fed Pakistanis are going to be servants of India? how so?

What do you mean by that? Are you saying educated and well fed Pakistanis are going to be servants of India? how so?

There is no point buying a house filling it with valuables but you have no front door.
If pakistan can not defend itself and leaves itself open to invasion all the educated and well fed Pakistanis will be under india.
Freedom is a first then everything else follows.
Ask the israeli's would they prefer educated and well fed jews under arab control or be free but hungry.

A country cannot get nuclear technology in just 1-2 yrs , it takes long time to build infrastructure and many other things , so nuclear experiments of 1974 have got nothing to do with war of 1971 , they were started much before that , I guess that would be around 1962 when India realised that it has to face chinese threat too from other side.

Hmmm......Now when did the Nuclear Experiments was related to 1972 peace Treaty??

Buddy, Tell me something first do you really think Our Nuclear Test was related to the Peace Treaty??

You cant make a Nuclear missile in just Couple of Years. Indian Nuclear Program started in 1950 itself.
Buddy I Sugeat you read something about Indian Neclear Program First:tup:

Cheers,

Well it threatened Pakistan.

If your an enemy of mine, and you try to hit my friend, i am pretty sure that i will be next.
What The:sick: . Did i hear someone Talking about Freindship.:bunny:

Yeah yeah Whatever, From where did thing called Freindship cames in the Middle in Foreign Relations. First of all There is nothing Called Freindship between Countries and there is no need to give a Big Explanation on that
You need to Figure out Yourself.

Anyway, Dude your Comment was really Funny. It really maked me have a smile Face when i hear someone saying "If your an enemy of mine, and you try to hit my friend, i am pretty sure that i will be next."

When any Officials say Freindship i used to have a Laugh to death.

Take no Offence plz
Cheers,

Or we can say we used USA. We helped them bcoz at that time we need suport, equipments, Techonology to perpare ourselve for another 65,71,85:GUNS: . when they(india) are buying from all over the world saying we are keeping detencence. comeon every body know who needs to wory about deternence.

You Supported USA becasue there was no other Option. Amercians were Desperate to clean the Whole Taliban Mess and you need to choose a side Quickly, and choosed to be side of US.

Now Coming Back to our Weapons Buying. YES, we Buy more Weapons then you because our Requirments are Bigger. And if you Guys want then you too buy the same amount of Weapons then

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom