What's new

Blood of Indians on Iran's hands

I have to say this, which many Indians have already written. Even in India, Indian life is cheap. Same applies to most of the countries in the region, including Pakistan.

dude i sent you private message for a reason . you were not supposed to mention the first part in the open .:lol:

Agree with the rest. i have tried reasoning with him but he seems too stubborn to get anyone's point.When a country has lost its own people in an accident you can't blame them for not being able to protect yours. He doesn't seem to get something as basic as this.

I'm sorry, I didn't know I wasn't supposed to reveal it here :)) It's because I couldn't send you a PM in return because it says I must have at least 700 posts :))

that is no excuse for insulting another nation. I understand that you people have lost Indian nationals in the accident but it is no reason for bashing another country for that. I believe you're being over-sensitive to the issue. There was no conspiracy against the Indians. Why would you even think that Iranians let the Indians die on purpose?

I'm sorry, I didn't know I wasn't supposed to reveal it here :)) It's because I couldn't send you a PM in return because it says I must have at least 700 posts :))

that is no excuse for insulting another nation. I understand that you people have lost Indian nationals in the accident but it is no reason for bashing another country for that. I believe you're being over-sensitive to the issue. There was no conspiracy against the Indians. Why would you even think that Iranians let the Indians die on purpose?

Dude not me . Most Indians don't agree with this conspiracy theory . As i said its just a few members.

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

time to close this thread i think .

No one thinks that.

Dude not me . Most Indians don't agree with this conspiracy theory . As i said its just a few members.

---------- Post added at 03:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

time to close this thread i think .

Yea. probably. when I read the title I was like "wtf? Are we at war with India and we don't know it?" I couldn't even imagine why someone would say that and the first posts in the first page of the thread were so shocking that I thought the idea was believed to be true by the majority of the Indians and I was so surprised!

Pakistan and India are one of the biggest in dismantling old ships. I saw a documentary on this, and you wouldn't guess how many people die from accidents. There are no safety regulations.

I never want to hear about the village idiot of the world ever brag about its great technology advances and we can do this and that blah blah - baghdad bob part deux of the world.

the blood of the indians are on their hands. Its was freaking 200 meters , not some miles under the bed of the sea. How do you have pipeline laying operation and not even have safety contigency plans in place? They are no better than somali. Irans wont be able to save a drowning man in a swiming pool!

I'm enraged that people get treated as a commodity in those parts of the world. Even india I blame - indians got to stop looking at its people ( freaking asians all of them too) as just numbers. No bloody self respect for its people. all I see is the customary RIP and lets move on attitude. You see stories about indians, pakistanis, sri lankans ( citizens working there- middle east)-almost every other month , stories about them being treated like slaves , 2nd class humans- and shame on each countries heads back home that just standby.

I will tell you - that europeans, american citizens make their govt care. They collectively create a national huge hue and cry if their miners get trapped or any tragedy unfolds because they vaule life of their citizens. You that live in those countries know I speak the truth. when will asians show self respect for their fellow humans/ citizens / people?

Indians were murdered in my eyes...and Indian govt will sweep it under the rug!

Iranians technological capability has nothing to do with failing rescue few indians``people are dying of accident in Europ, America, Russia and China, it doesnt mean those countries' reputations in technology field are bragged``

using this incident and those of unfortunate dead to stress out your own desperation, stereotyps and hatred, people like you should be banned```

Yea. probably. when I read the title I was like "wtf? Are we at war with India and we don't know it?" I couldn't even imagine why someone would say that and the first posts in the first page of the thread were so shocking that I thought the idea was believed to be true by the majority of the Indians and I was so surprised!

Don't be. This forum attracts all kinds of people with all kinds of weird thinking from all kinds of weird parts of the world including India.:P

You're getting it all wrong. Right from page one the bashing is directed at GoI. The only ones who want to see Indians-Iranians fight are the OP and some "others".

I think it's about time to close this thread. This is getting ridiculous at this stage.

this is exactly why your govt , not unlike others I have mentioned- turns a blind eye to thousands of miners being killed every year in your country. It's because of people like you ... in yours ( and similar in others) having a oh well - shxit happens..

see what a disgusting personality``now you are trying to troll China? so you are going to accomplish your Iran, Pakistan and China troll in one thread``hands down to this troll master

see what a disgusting personality``now you are trying to troll China? so you are going to accomplish your Iran, Pakistan and China troll in one thread``hands down to this troll master

Troll china? I have placed blame on all in this region. your not chinese you are british- you live are under the cover of the same countries who demand better of their citizens. how can one troll china when chinese , not unlike others are also going through the same conversation about self respect for its own citizens!

You're getting it all wrong. Right from page one the bashing is directed at GoI. The only ones who want to see Indians-Iranians fight are the OP and some "others".

I think it's about time to close this thread. This is getting ridiculous at this stage.

the post is not about getting Indians and Iranians fighting! - its about indians in this case standing up to be respected by others. Not unlike the respect that SHOULD be shown to pakistanis, sri lankans etc in these parts of the world. americans get more respect from iran than asians...

Jaytl, like someone in some other forum has said, stop this american rah rah, iran did what they could.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom