What's new

BW 21 the carbine version of BW 20

If they can throw the free floating rail and the full length picatinny rail on the top, from this, onto the BW20, and finalize the other changes such as the bolt hold and release, and the ambidextrous safety. We will have a very potent weapon system.

If they can throw the free floating rail and the full length picatinny rail on the top, from this, onto the BW20, and finalize the other changes such as the bolt hold and release, and the ambidextrous safety. We will have a very potent weapon system.
this looks like a free floating rail. It looks like a Keymod.

These are two totally different rifles.
Yep. I'd say BW21 is the future of this program. It's totally unique IMO. POF says, "delayed roller in AR-style platform." It sounds like they designed the chassis themselves. Sure, it looks like an AR, but I don't think they used the AR at all.

I hope POF gets funding for it because the BW21's scope could be as great as BREN, SCAR and ARX. The first true designed and made in Pakistani rifle. They should call BW21 the IMR (Indus Modular Rifle). IMR-556 (5.56x45), IMR-751 (7.62x51) and IMR-739 (7.62x39).

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom