What's new

Government ENDORSES action against civilian protesters involved in protests of the 9th of May under the Pakistan Army Act,

He is a lame duck. Just conveying the message from his bosses Nawaz and Asim. Its a ploy to rope in PTI leadership.

Yet there is no treason proceedings against these scumbags for not holding elections within 90 days.

extremely frightening
maybe I should just now shut up here, to save myself.

May Allah protect Pakistan.

extremely frightening
maybe I should just now shut up here, to save myself.

May Allah protect Pakistan.
I believe AT courts are worse than being tried under PAA...it is much harder to appeal AT court verdicts.

Pakistan civilian courts will never let these pimps to implement this law on civilians
They would become redundant if they let PAA being applied to non-uniformed citizens...perhaps from a turf-protection perspective (and not a higher calling), the judiciary may fight this hard.

The ARMY Act is not applicable on civilians.

Government must take into account that people were systematically provoked and directed. There seems to have been extensive planning and the engineering leading up to the events.

A more accurate dispensation of justice would be to exclusively go for producers and directors of this shame and not the actors pulled through knitted strings. Once the leadership is dispensed with justice, the foot soldiers of the scheme can be readjusted into the society.

Maybe put them in the same de-radicalisation program from which Ahsaan graduated.

Government and establishment should come to its senses and stop pushing the people.

When you make peaceful opposition impossible violent opposition becomes inevitable.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom