What's new

Iranian Comeback

Mystic League

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
The world saw what Stuxnet did to Iran and it's Uranium enrichment programme. I believe it was Kaspersky a reliable anti malware company who helped us out of this situation. I am really glad to see Iran making an amazing comeback with several new artilleries.

What do "artilleries" have to do with stuxnet

Iran should ban all inspections by IAEA, because all those IAEA inspectors are CIA/Mossad spies.

Even Henry Kissinger himself said that NPT is like "nuclear apartheid" imposed by USA, so probably Iran should follow the example of North Korea and withdraw from the NPT

Last edited:
What do "artilleries" have to do with stuxnet
Kaspersky fixed stuxnet, a reliable source..

Kaspersky and stuxnet was one of the key case study for IT security!

So Mr.Comeback Mehdi.. How is Ali- Janaab?

Iran should ban all inspections by IAEA, because all those IAEA inspectors are CIA/Mossad spies.

Even Henry Kissinger himself said that NPT is like "nuclear apartheid" imposed by USA, so probably Iran should follow the example of North Korea and withdraw from the NPT
IAEA is doing their best to take a hold of Indian regulators. India had good relationship with Iran. This will be our test on relationship.

Kaspersky fixed stuxnet, a reliable source..

Kaspersky and stuxnet was one of the key case study for IT security!

So Mr.Comeback Mehdi.. How is Ali- Janaab?

IAEA is doing their best to take a hold of Indian regulators. India had good relationship with Iran. This will be our test on relationship.
I think that the key word here is "had"
As in the past tense...
Once india had openly abandoned non-alignment and thrown in its lot with the west,effectively at that point there would`ve been very little difference between india and pakistan politically as far as iran was concerned as both nations were now western vassals.

I rember that India without a backbone. Now NAM needs to be restructured. India may or maynot stay Non-Aligned. NAM needs a leader with a backbone.

Iran is a great Candidate, Maybe Israel wants to get Non-Aligned.

NAM based, world wide Engineering systems. Easily Possible with the Current Farsi Leadership. I think Our past Premier Ahmadneedajad is a great candidate for NAM leadership.

I rember that India without a backbone. Now NAM needs to be restructured. India may or maynot stay Non-Aligned. NAM needs a leader with a backbone.

Iran is a great Candidate, Maybe Israel wants to get Non-Aligned.

NAM based, world wide Engineering systems. Easily Possible with the Current Farsi Leadership. I think Our past Premier Ahmadneedajad is a great candidate for NAM leadership.
His Humility is beyond Par. Sir...

Back
Top Bottom