What's new

Iraqi shoe thrower offered millions

You said 'weapons' so show me where in that source has the US supplied Iraq with weapons. Not items that could or may be not turned into weapons, but actual machineries that are specifically designed to be weapons. You are so predictable. I knew you would trot out that source.

Saudi Arabia is a country in Middle East thats why it is involved in ME. USA is not a country in ME. Why is USA involved?
Because we were asked?

I didn't say that USA is the only country that Always go for military solution
Did I say you put it that way? Read your comment and my response again. Sssslowly this time.

but YES USA does go for military solutions.
So how does this make US unique? Sort of like the US does go for imprisonment for criminals. Everyone does it, pal.

Tell me why your country has fought one major war in almost every decade?
Because a military solution was needed? Try to keep in mind that the Soviets only collapsed recently and they did everything they could to keep the world in turmoil.

I tell you why. Its just to make sure its weapon industry remains active. No matter how many people get killed.
Yaaaawwwwnnn....

I didn't say that USA is the only country that Always go for military solution but YES USA does go for military solutions. Tell me why your country has fought one major war in almost every decade? I tell you why. Its just to make sure its weapon industry remains active. No matter how many people get killed.

very truly said, no doubt about it.

And you made up that 'one thing'. If we did provide Saddam Hussein with 'weapons' then please explain to the readership why was the Iraqi military equipped with Soviet weapons. The uncomfortable truth here is that you are no different than others in merely repeating and propagating that belief without exercising an iota of logical thought process.

For Iraq, are you referring to our support of Iraq in the Iraq-Iran War? If so, then you should attempt to explain this...

Gulf Cooperation Council [GCC]

You talk as if making such odious alliances are the exceptions and not the norm. The uncomfortable truth was that Saudi's leadership among the GCC was undisputed and by extension in the ME as well. The country that literally gave Saddam Hussein approval, tacit permission, to go to war against Iran was Saudi Arabia, not US. When came Afghanistan, the GCC and Pakistan got involved with US as well.

Really? What do you call that decade of sanctions against Iraq while diplomacy was going on above the table and dirty oil deals were going between Iraq, Russia, China, France and Germany under the table. Once again the only thing you can do ad nauseum repeat that belief that the US always prefer the military solution without providing a shred of evidence. The ME had war between Iraq and Iran, Iraq invaded Kuwait, the combined Arab armies against the Jews and lost twice, Lebanon was torn apart...But hey...It is US who ALWAYS goes for the military solutions.

You said 'weapons' so show me where in that source has the US supplied Iraq with weapons. Not items that could or may be not turned into weapons, but actual machineries that are specifically designed to be weapons. You are so predictable. I knew you would trot out that source.

Because we were asked?

Did I say you put it that way? Read your comment and my response again. Sssslowly this time.

So how does this make US unique? Sort of like the US does go for imprisonment for criminals. Everyone does it, pal.

Because a military solution was needed? Try to keep in mind that the Soviets only collapsed recently and they did everything they could to keep the world in turmoil.

Yaaaawwwwnnn....

Haha.... So it is true that Americans don't agree and always come up with excuses.

USA can do what ever it wants... I am just warning you that this kind of attitude would create problems for USA in the future. Already, you can see the public demonstrations against Government of USA.

Pirates and Emperors

Spare me...

That is hardly a personal attack but an accurate observation. Bush did not have such a religious conversation with Chirac as testified by Thomas Romer. You believed in this non-truth and I pointed it out. It was foolish of you to believe wherever you picked it without bothering to verify the tale.

God told me to invade Iraq, Bush

Off tpopic but this is what a pastor prayed at Janu McCain's rally:

"There are millions of people around this world praying to their god — whether it's Hindu, Buddha, Allah — that his [McCain's] opponent wins, for a variety of reasons," said Arnold Conrad, former pastor of Grave Evangelical Free Church. "And Lord, I pray that you would guard your own reputation because they're going to think that their god is bigger than you if that happens. So I pray that you will step forward and honor your own name in all that happens between now and Election Day."

As someones once said:" when veiled bigotry doesn't work, bring on the Crusades"

Even when the evidence is presented to you about Bush's supposedly religious cause for war after you proved yourself too lazy to verify before, you still cling to your delusions. That says more about you than about Bush.

First of all until now you haven't presented any evidence.
If personal opinion counts as evidence than it is a different story.

All you have done is produce an article that has not outrightly rejected the religious underpinning of bush' regime and neither did it presented any evidence.

On the contraty there is plenty of reasons to belive the religious tendencies of bush's government
1)He told chirac to thwart gog and magog
2)He told the palestinians ministers that God enjoined him to attack iraq
3)He gave the call for crusade after 9/11
blah blah blah.
So there is a pattern there which speaks volumes about Bush being driven by the commandments and so-called divinely revelations.

And my humble request it that instead of being truculent u need to base your premises more on logic.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom