What's new

Israel Starts Receiving Applications from Indians After it Approves Import of Workers from India

To be perfectly honest, working in Israel should be miles better than being a slave laborer in the likes of Dubai and KSA.

My close friend with a degree in electrical engineering went to KSA seeking greener pastures. Came back less than 2 years later, hurling abuses at Arabs!

For starters, his company confiscated his passport the moment he stepped foot into the kingdom, and he was practically "forced" into manual labor, despite his education and expertise.

I'm sure you can figure out the rest!

To be perfectly honest, working in Israel should be miles better than being a slave laborer in the likes of Dubai and KSA.

My close friend with a degree in electrical engineering went to KSA seeking greener pastures. Came back less than 2 years later, hurling abuses at Arabs!

For starters, his company confiscated his passport the moment he stepped foot into the kingdom, and he was practically "forced" into manual labor, despite his education and expertise.

I'm sure you can figure out the rest!
A friend of mine applied for a sales and marketing gig for a construction biggie in the uae and the company wanted his passport too... He decided against it, they were luring him with lies and would have probably had him laying bricks or Some thing, the haramis.

Great

Jews over there regularly spit at Christians including nuns. Yes...they really are a racist and repulsive lot.

Question is....what will they do to these cow worshipers? Piss on them?

Great

Jews over there regularly spit at Christians including nuns. Yes...they really are a racist and repulsive lot.

Question is....what will they do to these cow worshipers? Piss on them?

Honestly, I thought you were talking out of your arse! I mean, Jews spitting on Christians, either literally or metaphorically? No way.

But then I did a little digging/Googling and sure enough:

5 arrested for spitting at Christians in Jerusalem; police minister: It’s not criminal​

Will you ever forgive me?

Honestly, I thought you were talking out of your arse! I mean, Jews spitting on Christians, either literally or metaphorically? No way.

But then I did a little digging/Googling and sure enough:

5 arrested for spitting at Christians in Jerusalem; police minister: It’s not criminal​

Will you ever forgive me?

In above, they spit towards them to show disgust. Yet their biggest supporters are Christians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom