What's new

Phasing out all F-7MP

pg7

New Recruit

Reaction score
pakistan seems distant to obtain either f-16 or jf-17 thunders (in meaningful numbers) in near future. so as a stop gap measure will it not be agood option to sell all our upgraded f-7mp to bangladesh and sri lanka and get new f-7pgs from china. As they are more capable and can be made bvr capable by grffo 7radars giving our af more kill probability. 50 pgs in place of 80mps will do the job and give paf breathing space before jf17 really materilises in numbers. Moreover, pg can sustain upto may be 2016 or even more. Double seat versions will also provide good oppurtunities to trinees as well. Comments pls

Dude who are you please if you dont mind giving us your Into, So we know Who is provinging us with all this info and the above is this your theory or you have info from someone in the PAF.

Friend it is a custom that every member introdues him self , what he does , where he is from stuff like that. By the way wellcome to the forum;)

calling him Dude made me feel 10 years yougner :lol: , I should says dude dude next time.

150 as first order sounds like a clear sign to replace f7p...

Those phased out planes could be used for training purposes or platforms to launch Anti-Ship missiles (for targets close to shore), if PAF decided to do this.

But another thing they can be used for is to place decoys around the air-bases, I would go for this option, and still maintain them.

What about passing the the F7p's to Bangladesh (2 squadrons at least)....this may tie down the IAF in that region. It will also help Bangladesh to be stronger against it neighbour - Burma.What do you guy's think?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom