What's new

Study of Singapore population finds Pfizer, Moderna vaccines offer better protection against Covid-19 compared to Sinovac

*Why Reuters relentlessly attacks Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine*

As of July 18, 3.6 billion doses of vaccine has been administered throughout the world. These are much needed vaccines to save lives and livelihood to ensure people are and safe and can go back to their daily routine.
From the number of vaccines administered and plenty more to be administered, it is pretty obvious, vaccine is a trillion dollar business. Sinovac, despite coming in later that Pfizer, has now surpassed as the world’s most administered vaccine for adults and elderly.

The void of children’s vaccine is the next race. Out of 7.9 billion population of the world, children below 18 are estimated to be around 25%, Pfizer- BioNTech has recently been approved for children 12-15 years of age. However, majority of countries have decided not proceed with the children vaccination due to the risk of heart inflammation experienced by earliy adopting country especially in Israel. The other vaccines approved for children are two Chinese made vaccines, one being Sinovac. Since Sinovac is based on old but proven inactivated virus technology and used in many other vaccines for children inoculation, Phase 2 trials have shown the effectiveness without any major side-effects. It has been approved safe for children 3 to 17 years of age and administered throughout China.

Now comes the dirty play.
Western press are known to be very biased. The colonial mindset is not dead and the East must succumb and bow to the West. Business of the East cannot be any larger or superior than the West. We have seen this in Huawei vs the West, palm oil vs corn oil, basis of US-Sino trade war and many other discriminative policies.

Why does West have so much power to influence and East fails?
The answer lies on the media. Almost all media barons are connected to corporate.
Reuters has been making many negative accusation to the Chinese vaccine especially Sinovac since it became the top administered vaccine of the world. What did Sinovac do to trigger such a spin from Reuters?
The answer lies in the association. James C. Smith who is heading Reuters sits in Pfizer board. Whala, there you go.

Let’s see few of the negative spins they have done recently to attack Sinovac:

1. Fake news: Sinovac has a very low afficacy
Butatan institute did an independent Clinical Tral (Sinovac has no say on the study) for healthcare workers during the peak of the pandemic in Brazil. Despite the exposure of healthcare workers, Sinovac achieved 100% protection against death and majority were in very mild category. Pfizer on the other hand had full control of the trial, did their study in US end 2020 during the low cases, covered majority general public and the number does to cover very mild cases. Batter result study in Turkey for general public did not make major headlines.

2. Fake news: Sinovac is not effective against Delta
On 21 June 2021, in a report titled ‘Sinovac Vaccine Protects Health Workers From Severe Covid-19 in Delta-Hit Kudus’ by Jakarta Globe, Indonesia reported 308 of their healthcare workers vaccinated contracted COVID-19 predominantly by Delta variant. 7.1% were hospitalized while the rest were on self-quarantine. There were ZERO death. Sinovac has proven in real-life statistic, it is fully effective in preventing death and reduce strain on healthcare system for need of hospitalization.
On the other hand, the same day Reuter’s article pick by CNN titles itself ‘Hundreds of vaccinated Indonesian health workers get Covid-19, dozens in hospital’.

There are long list of injustice toward Sinovac who is seen as a threat to the trillion dollar industry that the West believes is their God given right. Government of the world should not succumb to such propaganda and should focus in the interest of their citizens. Only vaccine in arm can protect against COVID-19 and governments must get any WHO approved vaccines as fast as possible to vaccinate. Be it coming from the West or the East.

Seriously, don't pollute my thread with your nonsense.

My thread is based on real-world data collected from 1.25mil Singaporeans. Stop bringing in straw-man arguments like "evull Western media portraying fake news !!!1!".

*Why Reuters relentlessly attacks Sinovac COVID-19 Vaccine*

As of July 18, 3.6 billion doses of vaccine has been administered throughout the world. These are much needed vaccines to save lives and livelihood to ensure people are and safe and can go back to their daily routine.
From the number of vaccines administered and plenty more to be administered, it is pretty obvious, vaccine is a trillion dollar business. Sinovac, despite coming in later that Pfizer, has now surpassed as the world’s most administered vaccine for adults and elderly.

The void of children’s vaccine is the next race. Out of 7.9 billion population of the world, children below 18 are estimated to be around 25%, Pfizer- BioNTech has recently been approved for children 12-15 years of age. However, majority of countries have decided not proceed with the children vaccination due to the risk of heart inflammation experienced by earliy adopting country especially in Israel. The other vaccines approved for children are two Chinese made vaccines, one being Sinovac. Since Sinovac is based on old but proven inactivated virus technology and used in many other vaccines for children inoculation, Phase 2 trials have shown the effectiveness without any major side-effects. It has been approved safe for children 3 to 17 years of age and administered throughout China.

Now comes the dirty play.
Western press are known to be very biased. The colonial mindset is not dead and the East must succumb and bow to the West. Business of the East cannot be any larger or superior than the West. We have seen this in Huawei vs the West, palm oil vs corn oil, basis of US-Sino trade war and many other discriminative policies.

Why does West have so much power to influence and East fails?
The answer lies on the media. Almost all media barons are connected to corporate.
Reuters has been making many negative accusation to the Chinese vaccine especially Sinovac since it became the top administered vaccine of the world. What did Sinovac do to trigger such a spin from Reuters?
The answer lies in the association. James C. Smith who is heading Reuters sits in Pfizer board. Whala, there you go.

Let’s see few of the negative spins they have done recently to attack Sinovac:

1. Fake news: Sinovac has a very low afficacy
Butatan institute did an independent Clinical Tral (Sinovac has no say on the study) for healthcare workers during the peak of the pandemic in Brazil. Despite the exposure of healthcare workers, Sinovac achieved 100% protection against death and majority were in very mild category. Pfizer on the other hand had full control of the trial, did their study in US end 2020 during the low cases, covered majority general public and the number does to cover very mild cases. Batter result study in Turkey for general public did not make major headlines.

2. Fake news: Sinovac is not effective against Delta
On 21 June 2021, in a report titled ‘Sinovac Vaccine Protects Health Workers From Severe Covid-19 in Delta-Hit Kudus’ by Jakarta Globe, Indonesia reported 308 of their healthcare workers vaccinated contracted COVID-19 predominantly by Delta variant. 7.1% were hospitalized while the rest were on self-quarantine. There were ZERO death. Sinovac has proven in real-life statistic, it is fully effective in preventing death and reduce strain on healthcare system for need of hospitalization.
On the other hand, the same day Reuter’s article pick by CNN titles itself ‘Hundreds of vaccinated Indonesian health workers get Covid-19, dozens in hospital’.

There are long list of injustice toward Sinovac who is seen as a threat to the trillion dollar industry that the West believes is their God given right. Government of the world should not succumb to such propaganda and should focus in the interest of their citizens. Only vaccine in arm can protect against COVID-19 and governments must get any WHO approved vaccines as fast as possible to vaccinate. Be it coming from the West or the East.

I only believe in statistics and end results.

2.6 billion doses is administered in China so far achieving herd immunity of 82.5%.
China has a population of 1.4 billion. They have not introduced booster shots yet.

How many cases does China has today compared with nations that adminstered only Western vaccines e.g. the US, UK, Australia?

Israel is now talking about a 4th booster shot.

Folks can believe and choose whatever they wanted based on belief. What determined their belief? It is based on what they make true.

As for me, I relied on the good old statistics and track record. I have chosen the good old traditional classic Sinovac although i have to pay for it.

That's your hypothesis though. I remember a study that vaccine side effects are generally stronger in younger people because their body would mount a stronger immune response.

My point is, all vaccines including inactive vaccines carry a certain level of risks, but the incidence rate leading to severe AE is extremely extremely low at 0.006%. Thus, the benefits of vaccinating outweighs the risk, and the focus should be on the efficacy of protection against severe disease. Far more people have died due to the virus rather than the vaccine. With vaccinations, the mortality rate for Delta is around half of influenza.

View attachment 801966

*The numbers above are for Delta, but it's almost certain than Omicron is gonna be the dominant strain soon.
While the A/B test you provided base on different age range. SinoVac has higher ages. That's NOT fair comparison.

I am engineer, if my graduation paper use data like this, my boss will kick my ***.

Inactive vaccine is safer by design, they are not virus at all. While mRNA vaccine itself is virus by definition.

My thread is based on real-world data collected from 1.25mil Singaporeans. Stop bringing in straw-man arguments like "evull Western media portraying fake news !!!1!".

:nono: That is mighty arrogant I must said.
Statistics on the new cases says otherwise.

While the A/B test you provided base on different age range. SinoVac has higher ages. That's NOT fair comparison.

I am engineer, if my graduation paper use data like this, my boss will kick my ***.

Inactive vaccine is safer by design, they are not virus at all. While mRNA vaccine itself is virus by definition.

What about the study in HK then? What about your claim that "Sinovac has no side effects at all"?

Sinovac no side effects at all

You mean George Yeo a former senior PAP minister is lying? Are you sure?

Pfizer, Moderna vaccines side effects much higher. Sinovac no side effects at all, much safer for elder people.
Also, Omicron is coming, Pfizer, Moderna vaccines is useless against Omicron base on research in Germany.

No side effects means its not working. Even in egypt all people said sinovac is useless

You mean George Yeo a former senior PAP minister is lying? Are you sure?

Where did I say he's lying?
No side effects means its not working. Even in egypt all people said sinovac is useless

It's less effective, but it still has its uses. Mainly for those in developing countries or mRNA-hesitant, it's still better than being totally unvaccinated.

What about the study in HK then? What about your claim that "Sinovac has no side effects at all"?
This IS HongKong data. You can't prove it's side effects yet.

Even if you inject glucose to 1.5 million people, there may be dozens of them have symptom. But it's not glucose side effect.

Yes, some people have symptoms after injection, but you have to find the solid proof, the link between the symptom and Sinovac.

As I said, I am an engineer. I care logic and proof only. The data must be examined very carefully, while the logic must be very clear.

While there are lots of proof the Pfizer may cause heart attack/blood clot. Pfizer company admitted. The relative of one of our PDF member was killed by Pfizer vaccine.

There are a lot of more proof, that can prove Pfizer side effects. But no proof of Sinovac side effect yet.
1639918037492.png

Finally a doctor in Singapore talks about the failure of the vaccine most Singaporeans have been administered to.

The message originated from Dr Gabriel Oon Chong Jin, a retired oncologist who is a pioneer in liver cancer research here.

Dr Oon, 82, played a key role in Singapore’s hepatitis B vaccination programme that began in the late 1970s. Hepatitis B is a liver infection caused by a virus.

When contacted by TODAY on Friday, Dr Oon, who last practised at Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, confirmed that the content of the message was from him.

In the message, he wrote that mutations in the spike protein of the coronavirus causing Covid-19 has altered its antigenicity — or its ability to bind to cell walls.

The spike protein is the part of the virus that it uses to penetrate human cells so that it can bind with the cells more effectively and cause infection.

When the antigenicity changes, vaccines that use the new mRNA technology such as Pfizer-BioNTech cannot recognise the mutant variant such as the B1617 one.

Only a vaccine such as Sinovac that has an inactivated virus “with all its seven antigens” can still produce an immune response even when one antigen of the active invading virus is affected by mutation, Dr Oon wrote.

He added that the B1617 variant had successfully infected vaccinated frontliners and airport staff members, as well as school children in Singapore.

“Pfizer is useless now and obsolete in the presence of mutations on (the) spike gene,” the message read.

He also said in the message that “China vaccines” can overcome the B1617 variant and that he had written in to the authorities to consider using Sinovac.

The Sinovac vaccine may be suitable for children, and even babies, but at a lowered dosage, he added.

When asked by TODAY to comment more about his concerns, Dr Oon stressed again that mRNA vaccines are “useless” against the B1617 mutant and that the variant should be seen as a “new infection”.

“I would say it is a time of emergency, a time to change and use another vaccine such as Sinovac, which we already have in stock,” he said, referring to the shipment of the vaccine Singapore received in February and pending approval for use here.

Dr Oon continued: “If we keep vaccinating people with mRNA vaccines like Pfizer, we are endangering the lives of so many people around us who will still get infected, not to mention the person who is vaccinated."

It is a doctor's duty to call immediately for a change of treatment if it is not working for a patient who has a life-threatening condition, he said by way of example.

In offering his views on Covid-19, he said: “I did it for the love of my country and humanity.”

Dr Oon’s circulated message on WhatsApp mentioned that he had reached out to various Cabinet ministers, including Health Minister Ong Ye Kung, on the mRNA vaccines and Sinovac.

Dr Oon confirmed that he had done this, at around the time news broke of the B1617 variant.

He declined to give more details on the recommendations he proposed to the Government as mentioned in the message.

TODAY understands that MOH is aware of Dr Oon’s circulated message since last month and had addressed some of his concerns in the same statement last month issued regarding the open letter by the doctors to parents.

That statement did not address Dr Oon’s concerns on how effective mRNA vaccines are on mutated variants.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...ne-fees-selected-vaccine-takers-be-reimbursed

Hong Kong
Population: 7.5 million.
No of Covid cases: 7
(24 Sep 2021)
Average over last 7 days:
3 cases
Vaccination: 57%

Singapore
Population: 5.7 million.
No of Cases: 1650
(24 Sep 2021)
Average over last 7 days: 1247 cases.
Vaccination: 82%

Source: CSSE John Hopkins University

_Why the huge difference? Do the vaccines make the difference?_

Hongkong uses mostly Sinovac and Sinopharm. Singapore uses mostly Pfizer & Moderna.

Here is an interesting article I've just received.

https://rumble.com/vqjvwe-the-list-...f-all-covid-vaccines-was-finally-exposed.html

LEAKED FOOTAGE: GRAPHENE HYDROXIDE NANO-RAZORBLADES – DARK FIELD MICROSCOPY
https://ambassadorlove.wordpress.com/2021/12/10/leaked-footage-graphene-hydroxide-nano-razorblades-dark-field-microscopy/

Dr. Noack was the world’s leading expert on carbon engineering and Graphene.
The video below has German subtitles and very well may be from Dr. Noack’s work. You can clearly see thousands or millions of Graphene Hydroxide specs. When zoomed in under the Dark Field Microscope, the Graphene Hydroxide does indeed look just like razor blades.
Dr. Noack blew the whistle about two weeks ago with a video explaining how he found nano-razorblades called Graphene Hydroxide, in the Pfizer “vaccine” serum. He warned us that these nano-razorblades are cutting up the inside lining of the blood vessels of the “vaccinated”. They destroy the heart, brain and cardiovascular system. Dr. Noack said that any doctor who injects them with knowledge of this issue, is a murderer.
An English translation of this video can be found in the article entitled, Dr. Noack was the world’s leading expert on carbon engineering and Graphene.
The video below has German subtitles and very well may be from Dr. Noack’s work. You can clearly see thousands or millions of Graphene Hydroxide specs. When zoomed in under the Dark Field Microscope, the Graphene Hydroxide does indeed look just like razor blades.
Dr. Ariyana Love Discusses Nano-Biosensors/Nanorazors and Dr. Noack’s Death After He Located Graphene Hydroxide in the COVID Vaccine
Why is graphene oxide/hydroxide and rectangular objects found in the COVID vaccines?
https://www.expandingawarenessrelations.com/tag/hebrew-university/

UNDISCLOSED%20SECRET%20VACCINE%20INGREDIENTS.JPG

(早报讯)截至11月30日,卫生科学局共接获1万4192起疑似接种冠病信使核糖核酸(mRNA)疫苗后的不良反应报告,占本地总注射剂数的0.13%。其中,701起属严重不良反应,占接种总剂数的0.007%。

这些严重不良反应包括严重过敏反应(anaphylaxis)、呼吸困难、心跳加速、血压上升或下降,以及胸痛等。

根据卫生科学局今晚(12月20日)发布的第八份冠病疫苗安全报告,从去年12月30日至今年11月30日,我国在全国疫苗接种计划下施打了超过1063万剂辉瑞/复必泰和莫德纳疫苗,超过450万人已完成两剂疫苗接种。

超过145万人接种了追加剂,接种辉瑞和莫德纳追加剂后出现不良反应的报告各有304起和87起,各占注射剂数的0.03%。

接种追加剂后通报的常见不良反应与首两剂相似,没有增加的现象。这包括红疹、瘙痒及面部和嘴唇肿胀等过敏反应,以及头晕、气短、胸闷、心悸、发烧和注射部位疼痛肿胀等,一般在几天后消退。

当局共收到四宗接种追加剂后出现出现心肌炎(myocarditis)的报告。

整体来看,接种后出现不良反应的公众中,约78%在60岁以下,这与疫苗临床试验的观察一致。60岁以下者会产生较多的反应,这是因为他们的免疫反应比较活跃。按性别来看,约65%是女性。

自今年6月3日开放注射以来,在12岁至18岁的接种者中,当局共接到1105起不良反应的报告,占总数的0.17%。常见的不良反应包括红疹,眼皮、脸部和嘴唇红肿、胸口不适、呼吸急促、发烧和晕眩等。这些不良反应一般在几天内消退,与国外反映的情况相同。

我国施打了超过26万剂科兴疫苗,共收到235起疑似不良反应报告,其中18起属严重不良反应,占接种疫苗总数的0.007%。

中国国药集团(SinoPharm)疫苗则施打了6万6408剂。当局接获26起疑似不良反应报告,占剂量总数的0.04%,当中两起属严重不良反应。

当局指出,不同疫苗出现不良反应的报告数量不能直接比较,因为不同疫苗在不同阶段开始使用。全国疫苗接种计划下采用的疫苗好处仍大于已知风险,卫生科学局将与卫生部继续密切监测疫苗的安全性。

Incidence rate of severe AEs for mRNA vaccines is the same as Sinovac in Singapore.

Brazil full of liars too I guess..oh wait I'm sorry just paid off by the CIA...

A large-scale study in Brazil has found the AstraZeneca and Sinovac vaccines – both widely used in low- and middle-income countries – to be effective in reducing hospitalisations, severe illness and deaths from Covid-19.

But the researchers said the AstraZeneca jab worked much better to prevent infections, and performed well against the Gamma variant that was first detected in Brazil.

The Sinovac shot was meanwhile found to provide far less protection against the risk of death in people aged over 80. It was 35.4 per cent effective in that age group, compared to 80 per cent for younger cohorts.

The study – involving nearly 61 million people who were inoculated in a vaccination drive between January and June – was posted to preprint server medRxiv.org on Wednesday and has not been peer-reviewed.

It comes as Brazil’s health ministry announced booster shots will be available for people with weakened immune systems and those aged over 70, but they do not include the Sinovac jab.

For the study, researchers from the Goncalo Moniz Institute and Federal University of Bahia in Brazil and the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine tracked people who had received at least one dose of the two vaccines in the period. They looked at how effective they were at preventing infection, hospitalisation, intensive care and death

More than 38 million people had received the AstraZeneca vaccine through its local partner the Oswaldo Cruz Foundation, while 21 million had Sinovac via its partner the Butantan Institute.

Of the 4.1 million who were fully inoculated with AstraZeneca, a 70 per cent lower risk of infection was observed. They had an 86.8 per cent reduced risk of hospitalisation, 88.1 per cent less risk of being admitted to intensive care, and a 90.2 per cent lower risk of death.

The 18 million people who were fully vaccinated with Sinovac were found to have a 54.2 per cent reduced risk of infection. They had a 72.6 per cent lower risk of hospitalisation, 74.2 per cent less risk of being admitted to intensive care, and a 74.09 per cent lower risk of death.

So far, 80 million doses of the AstraZeneca shot have been distributed worldwide through the Covax Facility, an initiative backed by the World Health Organization to ensure poorer countries receive fair and equitable access to Covid-19 vaccines. By September, 50 million Sinovac doses are expected to have been supplied through the facility, and up to 380 million by next year.

In the study, the researchers said Brazilian hospitals were struggling to cope with patient numbers at a time when Sinovac was the main vaccine being used, and that could have had an impact on death rates. “During the vaccination campaign, Brazil experienced health system collapse in several states, which may have influenced death rates, especially between February and May, likely affecting [Sinovac’s] CoronaVac estimates more markedly due to its greater availability … in the early stages of the vaccination programme,” they wrote.

The researchers concluded that differences in effectiveness between the two vaccines could be related to the different technologies they use and how well they trigger an immune response.

Their findings on the Sinovac shot were in line with the results of an interim efficacy study in Brazil last year that found overall protection was 50.4 per cent – much lower than the 83.5 per cent reported in March from phase 3 trials in Turkey. It was also lower than a study in Chile in July, which found Sinovac was 87.5 per cent effective in preventing hospitalisation and 66.5 per cent against infection, which the researchers said could be to do with a higher number of younger participants in Chile.

The WHO approved the Sinovac shot for emergency use in June, based on data showing it provided 100 per cent protection against hospitalisation for 18- to 59-year-olds, but there was a lack of efficacy data for elderly people.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom