What's new

The Arab World Isn't Just Silent on China’s Crackdown on Uighurs. It's Complicit

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be more concerned about the remnants of your disgusting white Apartheid practices in your country instead of poking your hypocrite's nose at fabricated stories of Chinese Uighurs matters all the time.
That was long time ago... you woke up too late. We learnt... but definitely you are a chinese govt agent like others on this forum trying to create noise to prevent any attempt to hightlight.

Key board warrior should stop commenting Uyghur problem, you don’t even know where China is.
hmmmm.... definitely dont get paid for it like you and your friends who are here on behest of the govt.

why dont you get a real job; earn a decent living and make the world a better place vs peddling bs. Come here, i will give you work.

Yeah, anyone doesn't agree with you brain washed by evil Western mainstream narratives is a Chinese gov agent, you are just an arrogant racist bigot to the bone.
I really dont care... both west and east are like dogs looking in a mirror.

Go fight with each other and do us a favor ... get lost from this forum.. we are tired of this forum being overrun by govt paid agents.

Another one on the ignore list and reported

Why should I get lost from the forum becos you like to to. You have no right to silence others from putting forward their opions. This show how arrogant is you that you think you own this Pakistani forum. The one should get lost is the one like you who can't tolerate others and have open debates.

Reported.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom