What's new

This is not HOGWARTS ,This is GC Lahore: The Last Follower x Harry Potter Festival

No, those who should be thanked are the owners of the personal cars from among the 300 million cars in India and the owners of the probably 500 to 800 million two-wheelers in India. Add that to the millions of personal cars, two-wheelers and three-wheelers in Pakistan.

Stop blaming the Indian farmers for your political reasons.

That recent COP-26 climate change conference was anyway a greenwash ( as environment activists called it ) and even there the two of the three biggest polluters in the world - India and China - said that they will not phase out coal power plants but "phase down". Additionally, India said :

So India wants to take 50 more years to do something about climate change and to begin living in harmony with the ecosystem. :rofl: India's argument IIRC boils down to - the "developed world" has taken time to develop, not caring for the environment so India should also have the right to "develop" and not care for the environment. And what is the Indian government's description of "development" ? Hundreds of millions of more stupid cars and two-wheelers ? More factories to produce them ? More idiotic middle class doing idiotic employment and buying those vehicles for personal use ? Environment gaya tail lene, right ?

Hence this call of mine :
climate change, pandemic.. if these two things kill everyone on the planet then they kill everyone on the planet

I toh totally ignore this lefty bs

main problem abhi life mein, to go for a biggish SUV or to go for a small car and another bike, I have a semi adventure one, but really want a road cruiser bike, Perak pe dil aa gya hai, but then a big 4x4 capable beast... problems, problems.

main problem abhi life mein, to go for a biggish SUV or to go for a small car and another bike, I have a semi adventure one, but really want a road cruiser bike, Perak pe dil aa gya hai, but then a big 4x4 capable beast... problems, problems.

@Goenitz, what to do with this chap ?

you could donate money to my biker fund so that my socio economic situation improves and I get not just the SUV, but a small car and that cruiser

it's ok though, I'm not going to jump of a building if I have to settle for just the SUV.. new Safari, Harrier, Force Gurkha or new Thar.. hmmm

you could donate money to my biker fund so that my socio economic situation improves and I get not just the SUV, but a small car and that cruiser

it's ok though, I'm not going to jump of a building if I have to settle for just the SUV.. new Safari, Harrier, Force Gurkha or new Thar.. hmmm

I have said before that you are incorrigible and apathetic.

Hence this call of mine :
I don't think this can be the solution, unless we have very predictable and dependable public transport. For efficient econnomy, we need pvt transport. The solution is hybrid and emission control. NOx and othe heavy emissions casues smog as they are not easily dispersed.
Just put heavy tax on the sale. In EU the VAT on cigerrates/alcohol is too much so that the related incidents (accidents, health, fights, police/firemen dispatch etc) can be compensated. NHS spend more than 2 billion£ on alcohol related medical emergencies.

Brown saab libturds can never come up with something original.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom