China should be more open in solving disputes... then only world countries accept its peace loving nature. China is doing some impressive work in African countries , But in Asia it has to give some respect to its bordering 14 neighboring countries also
So stop this BS that u would bankrupt us by sucking us into this arm's race.
China will fail when people take to streets demanding democracy, next Arab spring is due in China.
Think about. India is one that gave u yr security council seat , gave u yr religon(without which u would have been a Islamic country!!!!),gave u even yr kung fu.
Instead of being thankful to India u have only given us trouble.
as for democracy...worry more about 1 meal per day indian people, your democracy is far from being perfect...otherwise India don't even bother with Maoists or faction such UFLA....so much for your democracy...and by the way...China will never fail because that how China rule for millenium...
You give us the council seat?...I dont know the detail..call for expert for that...
as for religion...don't flattered yourself...that's not a gift...we didn't ask for it...just happened at that time to be that some of your monks came fist to China to spread the religion...if Islam came first...then your monk can kiss good bye.
No offense...as Kun fu...if you talk about Tatmoh...that's only speculation and legendary told...We don't deny it nor accept it until a solid evident ..then again.. if you Indians are so good at it...why didn't keep it for yourself
Give you trouble??? your harbor our Tibetan slave owner first in 1959...and say that we give trouble??? there must be a rational explaination on this
Ok. I don't go in detail with you on that topic. But don't you think whatever the issues even Tibet (actually India agreed to your claim before war) should have been solved through diplomacy and not through war ??? You don't need any knowledge to answer that question. Actually 1962 war helped India a lot than the loss. Our great World Peace Embasiter learn the lesson about the requirement of Army.
Let me be clear. India's so call arm race will be just 3% of its GDP every year unless there is a war. Our GDP is increasing every year so amount bound to increase. It will require atmost 3/5 year for IA to update its soldiers equipments and other weapon systems. IAF and IN has plans running through 10/15 years for globle roles. But they will also attaind regional role fitness in 4/5 years
Yes UNSC seat was offered to India. It was again thanks to our great wise leader to give it to you. China was in isolation and only India was its mediator to talk to the rest of world. Fact.
On Tibet issue talked in upper post
But you need to take it account China's relative much quicker economic growth and in 10 years time China should be around as large as all of them combined.
China is a massive juggernaut on the move.
China is also bullying Vietnam, Philippines and Indonesia.
China needs to introspect about its unwise policies.
Last edited by Rig Vedic; 04-23-2012 at 10:16 AM.
And you know everything about Chinese strategy ??? Grow up...What Chinese military build-up in Tibet and near Sikkim, Arunachal, HImachal Pradesh is for US ??? What US will attack China from India or Pakistan ??? Which one do you thinkThe Chinese media or reports of defense build up in that country are exclusively defensive targeted at countering possible aggression by USA. Isn't it, therefore, strange that the Indian media and GOI are so hyper about an imminent Chinese attack? Perhaps it is not all that strange given the gullibility of Indians in buying WCC (Western Christian Civilization) prescription of a Chinese threat to their dream of attaining super power-hood.
Whats new ?? Nobody calls india a super power... everybody calls india an emerging power and developing country. You need to read a little bit about India before you write. Just because you don't like the country which freed you doesn't mean what you wrote is true...The candid fact is what was disclosed by an eminent son of India. Sashi Tharoor has rebuked those who call India a super power whereas India really is a Super Poor.
Despite alot of poors, India's economy is growing at a rate of 7 % per annum. It is Asia's third largest economy. Now as the economy grows so is the defence spending. If you won't be able to defend yourself, there's no point of this development.It is not possible that Indian leadership, among whom are many eminent intellectuals, are not aware that the paranoia created by WCC is to pit her against China in a proxy war. Perhaps greed has overtaken intellect. India is the top destination of the global arms bazaar. Which presents opportunities for maha-graft. The objective of the Arms Peddlers is to create conditions to push sell. The objectives of Neo Cons is world domination. The objective of the Money Barons is Urban Renewal after a war has destroyed a nation. "When blood flows in the streets, there is money to be made," Rockefeller Sr.
Yes its true India is biggest arm importer and thats were problem rise.
You do realise India has a population of more than a billion people. Any reform will take time to materialize. India spend more than your budget on poors in the form of various subsidies, MGNREGA scheme and relief packages. The spending on education is also at its all time high. The spending on various basic infrastructure projects has risen to way beyond our beliefs....Saner elements in India ought to realize she can never bring herself to confront PRC. What India needs to do is to address poverty alleviation,enact land reforms, remove illiteracy, and the top most, go for drastic social reforms. Otherwise she will crumble from within. In fact that is already happening. And if this internal weakening continues her smaller neighbors will intervene to take sides on account of ethnic, religious, linguistic or historic affinity.
In short leave these things upto the intellectuals...
To correct you:
1. Project 17 and Project 17a are just one example of tasks undertaken by Navy.
2. LPDs (on lines of Austin Class LPD) and LSTs being manufactured already.
3. Air Craft Carriers (where is Chinese 'engineering' here? They have had Varyag since ages now)
4. SSBNs to be inducted over next couple of years.
5. 100% integration into the network for network centric warfare achieved by Navy.
6. Ground Penetrating Radars
7. Gun Locating Radars.
9. JSTARs type integrative system under the AFNET underway.
10. ABM System
13. Dedicated Military satellites with resolution of 1 foot and below already underway.
14. Trial of FINSAS underway
15. Project for SPG (tracked and wheel) produced in India is also final awaiting CCS clearance.
16. AMCA approved.
etc etc .. the list is endless. So please find out before opening your salvo!!
Last edited by hellfire; 04-23-2012 at 02:55 PM.
1. The Chinese economy is more exposed to the global trends than Indian economy by ways of greater exposure of Chinese companies to international markets in terms of financing and investments as compared to Indian companies. So the impact of the global debt crisis will be more on the Chinese economy than India
China's economy | Growth slows
2. The Chinese economy is predominantly an export oriented economy with the bulk of productions being exported to other countries. OTH Indian economy is more of domestic consumption patterned. Hence as the global debt crisis looms larger with govts defaulting in EU and the ripple effect on US companies the comparative effects again shall be more on China than India.
3. The manufacturing of goods for consumption elsewhere is greater in China (with this being the predominant source of livelihood in China) than in India. As the domestic demand will fall in EU due to financial restructuring the pressure on home industires (read EU based ones) will increase by means of legislation/other means in order to get the business back in own country in order to improve the overall employment scenario. Again with the greater exposure of Chinese economy to this the effects will be greater.
While the Chinese economy grew on international outsourcing the reverse trend will impact it and cause a slowdown in economy. Such high growth rates are not sustainable. In effect we shall be seeing the effects that befell the tiger economies in the late 90s. Cheers!!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)