The Boeing F-15SE Silent Eagle is a proposed upgrade of the F-15E by Boeing using fifth generation fighter features
, such as internal weapons carriage and radar-absorbent material.
* Crew: 2
* Length: 63.8 ft (19.43 m)
* Wingspan: 42.8 ft (13.05 m)
* Height: 18.5 ft (5.63 m)
* Wing area: 608 ft² (56.5 m²
* Airfoil: NACA 64A006.6 root, NACA 64A203 tip
* Empty weight: 31,700 lb (14,300 kg)
* Max takeoff weight: 81,000 lb (36,700 kg)
* Powerplant: 2× Pratt & Whitney F100-229 afterburning turbofans, 29,000 lbf (129 kN) each
* Maximum speed: Mach 2.5+ (1,650+ mph, 2,650+ km/h)
* Combat radius: 800+ nm ()
* Ferry range: 2,400 mi (2,100 nmi, 3,900 km) with conformal fuel tank and three external fuel tanks
* Service ceiling: 60,000 ft (18,200 m)
* Rate of climb: 50,000+ ft/min (254+ m/s)
* 1× 20 mm (0.787 in) M61 Vulcan gatling gun with 510 rounds of ammunition
* Various bombs, missiles and external tanks.
* APG-82 Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radar
* DEWS Electronic warfare system
* Digital “Fly-by-Wire” Flight Control System (DFCS)
* Lockheed Martin Sniper advanced electro-optical targeting system and Infrared Search and Track (IRST) system
* Link-16 fighter data link
I wonder why this is not included in MRCA instead of F-18.
Its more deadly with more power and speed (better than the fighters competing in MRCA) and even got a AESA and now 5th gen. features like internal weapons bay and anti radar coatings.