1) low attack flight path (only five to seven meters above the sea surface)
2) strong anti-jamming capability of its guidance equipment
3) target ships have a very small chance of intercepting the missile.
4)The single shot hit probability of the C-802 is estimated to be as high as 98%.
5) turbojet with paraffin-based fuel engine
6) Operational range of C-802 is 120 KM, and C-802A is 180KM
7) Crusing speed 0.9 and attacking 1.6 Mach
Upgrades on the way
1)Integration of infrared guidance
2)radar altimeter will be replaced by a newly developed laser altimeter
3) Integration if Imaging infrared seeker and a television seeker
4) A datalink associated with the radar seeker and the dual radar and infrared guidance seeker armed C-802 was added enabled the missile to receive target information provided by aircraft and this later became a standard feature.
5) the newer datalink allows the operators to alter the course of the missile and change targets after launching
The missile is\will be integrated with following PAKISTAN NAVY \AIRFORCE boats n Aircrafts
Its also integrated in F-22P for PN
Jalalat II class for PN
AWACS Shaanxi Y-8 for PAF
JF-17 for PAF