2. Never Claimed Turkey was a Leader in fields, Uncalled Hate comment you hater
3. Never Claimed Turkey was better at any of these factors, Yet again current military statics here!
4. Your Hater openion, No ones gives a crap
Japan built multiple aircraft carriers during World War II, obviously they have the capability to do so, since they had that capability more than 6 decades ago. Here is a test of a British nuclear bomb, now show a test of the Turkish nuclear bomb. Really, why are moderators even allowing these idiotic Turks to ruin the forum? Previously, there was a spate of idiotic Indians, now we have Turks who do not know basic facts and start insulting at the drop of a hat but fail to stitch together a single logical argument.
This is one of 100's of sources proving that Britain was the third
country in the entire world to develop its own nuclear bombs. How can a country like Belgium or Turkey compare with British military power, then? Do not forget that Belgium also stores NATO's nuclear weapons like Turkey.
---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------
I have already proven Turkey is far weaker than Britain or Japan.
---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------
---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------
1. Japanese and British economies are also multiple times larger than Turkish economy, and Iranian economy is comparable to Turkish economy despite all embargoes and sanctions from the West.
2. Japan is a world leader in multiple fields while Turkey is a leader in almost nothing important.
3. The simple way of ending this argument is this: Turkey is unable to build a single national engine of its own and you want to claim Turkey is stronger than Britain and Japan which are at the forefront in these sectors. Rolls-Royce engines are used in most top civilian jets in the world, and Japanese industry can churn out destroyers, frigates and other ships much faster than Turkey.
4. Turkey should first develop a national engine, kick out NATO, develop its own SLV, its own fighters, its own ICBM capability, then you can begin to compare with Iran, Britain or Japan.
One your British 'own' Nukes Strait from Wiki
The United Kingdom was the third country to test an independently developed nuclear weapon, in October 1952. It is one of the five "Nuclear Weapons States" (NWS) under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, which the UK ratified in 1968. The UK is currently thought to retain a weapons stockpile of around 160 operational nuclear warheads and 225 nuclear warheads in total but has refused to declare the exact size of its arsenal.
Since the 1958 US-UK Mutual Defence Agreement, the United States and the United Kingdom have cooperated extensively on nuclear security matters. The special relationship between the two countries has involved the exchange of classified scientific information and nuclear materials such as plutonium. The UK has not run an independent nuclear weapons delivery system development and production programme since the cancellation of the Blue Streak missile in the 1960s, instead it has pursued joint development (for its own use) of US delivery systems, designed and manufactured by Lockheed Martin, and fitting them with warheads designed and manufactured by the UK's Atomic Weapons Research Establishment and its successor the Atomic Weapons Establishment. In 1974 a US proliferation assessment noted that "In many cases [Britain's sensitive technology in nuclear and missile fields] is based on technology received from the US and could not legitimately be passed on without US permission."
By the way UK, France, Germany etc are weak and joined NATO for US protection too?
Last edited by RedBeard; 02-18-2012 at 02:20 AM.
A brief summary of Turkish military power
1. No indigenous fighter aircraft
2. No indigenous national engine
3. No ICBM
4. No nuclear weapons
5. No SLV capability
6. No aircraft carrier
7. No LPD yet (no Turkish LPD is operational yet, no rational members should be swindled by these illiterate Turks again).
8. No nuclear powered submarines yet
9. No destroyers for its navy yet
10. An economy smaller than Australia
Turks will only troll and insult, but can not prove with facts. Their best arguments use "Wikipedia". It's not surprising that Turkey's enemy is Greece, which is considered the "sick man of European Union".
Guys,Just ignore him(delinin biri kuyuya bi tas atmis,Bin akilli cikartamamis)
2. 1800Hp Powerpack on its way
3. 2500Km On its way
4. 100 B61 Nukes based at incirlick from US just like Britain, Japan dont have any at all.
5. I dont know what the Hell SLV means
6. Read my early comments there yours answer
7. As i said in earlier comment, RMK Marine with indegenious LHD in the Turkish LHD Tender
8. Nuclears Submarines have special purposes in special areas, The Medditeranian is not the Issue here.
9. Not 'Yet' Indeed. TF-2000 Still not entirly clear what type of Warship as there is already a TF-100 Frigate
10. What the Hell does Australia has to do with this?
Look at this pathetic fool. We have a brotherhood here! Turks, Pakistanis, Iranians and other groups have respect for each other and now your widely insulting Turks for what? Because your ignorance officialy made it to a higher level called jealosy and desperation! Go Find another forum where Trolls are welcome!
Most of the arguments can very easily be discussed in a civilized manner , i am shocked to find such comments which i generally find in 'pak-india confrontations'
Ofcourse they dont like us we have not become their colonial slaves like you LOL!! instead we ruled them!! they have trembled in fear for centuries because of Turkish armies and conquests!You are another Turk in this forum. For some reason Turk is often spelled as tur*s by many people, maybe Europeans also do not like you.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)