If Pakistan's " Qaid-e-azam" would have been alive today ;he would have to sadly witness following fact that
1.The concept of pakistan proved a blunder . The so called great idea of seprate nation has been reduced to mere "fragile group of ungoverned regions" .
2. Its economy its in Doldrums. Poverty is increasing and there are no signs of improvement. The only succes of successive governments have been in managing the loans and funds from international community after showing their wretched condition
3. It has earned the notoriety of being a rogue state . The so called "progressive islamic nation" idea had been badly flopped
4. Domestic turbulences have been grossely mishandled. Karachi has become one of the worst cities of recent times . Government doesnt even know what to do.
5. On international frontier ; Apart from selfish China no other powerful nation trusts pakistan.
6. secularism has almost evaporated leaving the nation to bunch of religious clowns and army who want to take pakistan back some 1000 years