Great images as ever General Khan.
Its good to have you back to post such images.
Regarding the actual images most newspaper reports focus on the army as a fighting institution and it is good to see they also have a humanitarian focus.
They truly are the peoples army above these terrorists.
God Bless Pakistan Army and Pakistani people!I hope these terrorists go to hell!
Allah will put them, a place worst then hell
No 140/2009-ISPR Dated: May 17, 2009
Rawalpindi - May 17, 2009:
1. Operation Rah e Rast has entered into a new phase. Last 24 hours 25 miscreants-terrorists were killed and an officer embraced shahadat and 7 soldiers including an officer were injured.
2. Security forces have surrounded and entered the town of Matta and Kanju to eliminate miscreants-terrorists from the area. People are requested to distance themselves from miscreants-terrorists and their strongholds/hideouts and extend full support to troops in identifying and targeting them. Security Forces with the help of local population, will not only clear, secure and hold the area, but will make sure that miscreants-terrorists are chased and killed to avert any possibility of their return. This will only be possible when people rise against them.
3. Own troops destroyed a miscreants compound from where the resistance was encountered during the advance through Dang Arkot and Nazarabad, short of Ranial. The compound was surrounded and cleared from miscreants-terrorists. Resultantly, five miscreants were killed, a sketch of military deployment in Swat was also found. Dead bodies of miscreants-terrorists are lying there.
4. After intense battle security forces have been able to secure area between Kanju to Nawan killi (Ayub Br) and from Ballogram to Takhta Band (By pass). At present intense fire engagements are taking place at the outskirts of Mingora.
5. Security forces are expanding their foothold in Peochar valley. Last night an important feature has been secured through an attack on militant-terrorists position. During operation one officer embraced shahadat and two soldiers got injured. Approximately twenty miscreants-terrorists were killed during the operation. Miscreants-terrorists engaged security forces with rocket launchers and 12-7 mm machine guns.
6. Security forces are successfully consolidating their positions at Chakdara and have cleared area from Barikot to Tandodag.
Last edited by z9-ec; 05-18-2009 at 01:12 AM.
Pakistani Army soldiers patrol along Malakand road near Mardan — AP Photo/Emilio Morenatti
Pakistani Army soldiers patrol on a military vehicle along Malakand road near Mardan — AP Photo/Emilio Morenatti
Pakistani Army soldiers patrol on a military vehicle along Malakand road near Mardan AP Photo/Emilio Morenatti)
A Pakistani Army soldier patrols along Malakand road near Mardan, in northwest Pakistan AP Photo/Emilio Morenatti
Internally displaced children eat ice-cream at a makeshift camp in Mardan AFP/Aamir Qureshi
Displaced girls from Swat Valley warm themselves up next to tents installed for internally displaced people at a relief camp in Islamabad AP Photo/Emilio Morenatti
why Pn dont use tracked artilery
where are T 80UD we never seen them not even in ideas where are they are hidding
Last edited by SparklingCrescent; 10-12-2010 at 12:22 AM.
Taliban scumbag sporting "Wiley X" ballastic goggles...
Wiley X | Tactical Goggles - Sg-1 V-cut
Right, more proof if every was needed that most of the guys involved in the region are "hardcore" mercenaries.
Lahore | In the line of duty.
Troops carry the coffin of Pakistan Armys Major Abid Majeed Malik, who was martyred in the ongoing operation against Taliban in the Swat region, during his funeral ceremony in Lahore on Wednesday. afp
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)