you are exlusive when you wer formed... so you need to split people who are not like you.
I think now mods need to speak through their actions... If it was constructive and logical I would have for sure continued eradicating misconceptions..
Last edited by Emmie; 03-23-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Are you an attention seeker or just want to be noticed? What do you base your points on? Please justify to us the benefits of don't this? What you are suggesting is a creation of a new land. Granted there are issues to be looked at in Baluchistan but your proposals are truly nonsensical..
I want you to take these 13 points and roll it up and then I want you to use your Imagination as to what I want you to do next with this rolled up paper.
My solution to Baluchistan problem is simple.
1. Take all Anti-Pakistan Sardars and Hang them publicly.
2. Then the Pakistani government should go in and use every penny made from Baluchistan and use it to develop the province's infrastructure.
3. Every job created in Baluchistan should first go to qualified Baluchis and only if no qualified Baluchis is found that they should hire non Baluchi employee.
4. Create Poverty alleviation programs for the impoverished Baluchis.
5. Create free educational programs for Baluchi citizens.
Guys, This is all about Economic deprivation and years of neglect, but it can be remedied by extra special attention to the Baluchi people to pull them out of this poverty. Baluchis are patriotic Pakistanis who have been deprived and dealt a lot of injustices in the past. let us remedy all that and move on.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)