The majority in pakistan are sunni-sufi-Barelvi and totally reject the innovations (bidah) in islam the saudi-deobandi-wahabbi are promoting.
The hatred against Dr tahir qadri is pure jealousy as he has achieved real success and built-run over a thousand schools that teach islam and science like they used to do in the madarassas of past and not made the madarasa a school to train hatred-terror like your saudi-deobandi-wahabbi "schools" have done.
PS :what happened to all you wahabbi "scholars" that said tv was haram.....without saudi money all your centers-masjids and tv channels would be closed with in a day.
What a useless exercise, it will serve nothing.
The Menace of Grave-WorshipIn other words, they profess to be Muslims, but they perpetrate acts of shirk such as worshipping the graves by performing ruku, sajdah and tawaaf to the graves of the Auliya. The fitnah of bid'ah in our time revolves around the cult of grave-worship (qabar puja). A fundamental doctrine of the Bid'ah cult in our day, is belief and practice in grave-worship. Among the acts of shirk offered to the graves by members of the grave-worshipping cult are:
* Making ruku of the graves.
* Making sajdah to the graves.
* Making tawaaf of the graves.
* Kissing the graves.
* Reversing away from the graves in a show of excessive veneration for the graves.
* Decorating the graves with expensive bedding.
* Placing foodstuff at the graves.
* Arranging festivals and fairs at the graves. Such fairs are called "urs" by the grave-worshippers.
In the terminology of the Shariah, accretions which displace or tamper with the Sunnah of Nabi-e-Kareem (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) are described as "bid'ah" or innovations. In regard to bid'ah, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: “Every act of bid'ah is deviation (dhalaal), and every act of deviation will be in the Fire."
Last edited by jupiter2007; 12-16-2009 at 02:12 PM.
If given the opportunity, I will form Religious Institute who will serves a network of Imam and religious Scholars, ethicists, and people of faith committed to purify Islam by discarding supposedly un-Islamic accretions to the faith and reemphasizing the models established in the Quran and the customary practices of the Rasulullah (S.A.W).
I would form an Islamic institute which will control religious Innovations, extremism and people using religion for their own personal benefit (charities for terrorist), Grave worshiper collecting money for URS.
No loud speaker will be used other then azan. No blocking of roads will be allowed to have Milad. Civic center, community center will be build to host such small gatherings. Larger religious Ijtemas will be held outside of city to prevent traffic jams and cause problem to others.
Shia, Hindus, Christians, Jews, agakhani, Qadiani will be given religious freedom.
Offcouse I will create an Islamic Search institue (missionaries), like Dr.Zakir Naik, to learn about different religious and give them dawah (invite them to Islam)
Last edited by jupiter2007; 12-15-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Lets not turn This Thread into Sectarianism , Dr Tahir has taken a Great step as he did against Qadiyanies too.
How many of your Favourite Mullahs have "Balls" to do this thing? Mr Munawar hussain of JI? he still apposes army for acting against Terrorists !!
Wake up !! i am convinced that if someone takes a right step we should follow him not the those "wet cats" who are scared because if they said anything they would be assasinated . DR Tahir runs the same risk does'nt he?
So why he is acting so bravely to do such thing that can risk his Life?
He has knowledge and wisdom and as far few things are concerned i think everyone has something to hide as no one Except Prophet PBUH was is or will be a perfect human being . All of us do mistakes and we should learn from them shouldn't we?
Pakistani people don't know about Pure Islam and it is very import that people make effort to understand Islam. Barelvi and Many Sufi in Pakistan and India hate Muslims who follow Shafi, Hanbali and Maliki Madhab.
dabong1 and ajpirzada are claiming to be Sunni sufi but they are either confused or they don't have any knowledge about Islam. They are trying to claim that Jihad (Qital) is part of Salafi & Deobandi and not part of Islam. It shows their ignorance about Islam. The word(s) "jihad" appears 23 time(s) in 22 verse(s) in Quran in M. Khan translation. Read English translation Holy Quran.
Nauzubillah hi min zalik, dabong1 and ajpirzada are trying to insinuate that Allah (swt) lied in the Quran and Jihad is something Wahabi and Deobandi created..... No one can change what Allah (swt) has reveled in the Quran and Jihad (struggle and Qital) is part of Our religion. (Off Course...terrorizing and killing innocent people is against Islam)
I guess most of them don't know that Ahmed Raza Khan was against Jihad.
Here is some information abut Sufi Sheikhs:
Abdul-Qadir al-Jailani (R.A) (d. 561) was a noted Sunni Hanbali preacher, Sufi sheikh and the figurehead of the Qadiri Sufi order. His contribution to the Muslim world earned him the title al-Gauth al Azam (the "Supreme Helper").
===> Ignorant Barelvis don't even know that Abdul-Qadir al-Jailani (R.A) follow Hanbali Madhad
* Abu Isma’il al-Harawi (d. 481) – A celebrated Hanbali jurist and a theologian, known for his awe-inspiring personality, and ardent enmity towards the Ash’arites. He was one of the great Sufi figures in history, who authored Manazil al-Sa’irin – a manual in Tasawwuf – which was later expounded by Ibn al-Qayyim in Madarij al-Salikin. He was a fearless defender of the Hanbali faith such that he would often say:
Ana Hanbaliyun Mahayiytu fa in amut
Fa wasiyati li al-Nasi an yatahanbalu
I am a Hanbali as long as I live, and when I die
My legacy to the people is to become Hanbalis
Nuh Ha Mim Keller (born 1954) is an American Muslim translator of Islamic books and a specialist in Islamic Law as well as an authorised sheikh in tasawwuf in the Shadhili Sufi order and in the Shafi`i Madhhab who currently lives in Amman, Jordan.
Other Sufi Sheikhs----
Bayazid Tayfur al-Bistami
Here is a list of 13 of 35 Hanbali Scholars who were on the path of Tasawwuf
Abdul Ghani ibn Abdil Wahid ibn Ali ibn Surur ibn Hasan ibn Ja’far al-Jama’ili al-Madisi
* Born 541 Hijri
* The Hafidh, the Muhaddith, jurist, ascetic.
* Ibn an-Najjar said of him: “He narrated form many and authored beautiful works in the field of Hadith, and he was strong in memory and from the people of mastery and Tajwid. He was well grounded in all of the sciences of Hadith, knowing its rules, its fundamentals, its hidden defects, its authentic and inauthentic, its abrogating and abrogated, its rare wordings and its proper pronouciation, its Fiqh and its meanings, and (he was well grounded) in precision with narrators and their conditions.
* Al-Imam al-’Ulaymi said in his work, al-Manhaj al-Ahmad (2/191): “al-Muwaffaq (Ibn Qudamah al-Maqdisi) said: ‘al-Hafidh Abdul Ghani and I both donned the Khirqah upon the hand of Shaykh ul Islam Abdul Qadir (al-Jilani), and the both of us obtained Fiqh from him and benefit from his companionship, even though we only saw him for fifty nights of his life.”
Muwaffaq ad-Din Abdullah ibn Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Qudamah ibn Miqdam ibn Nasr ibn Abdillah al-Maqdisi ad Dimashqi as-Salihi
* Born 541 Hijri
* Al-Imam al-Ulaymi said in al-Manhaj al-Ahmad (2/361): “The jurist, the ascetic, the Imam, the Rabbani, the Imam of Ahlus Sunnah, Mufti of the Ummah, Shaykh ul Islam, leader of the notable scholars, the notable of the devout worshippers and ascetics, the Imam of the Muhaddithun and the last of the Mujtahidun.”
* Shaykh ul Islam Ahmad ibn Taymiyah said: “No one after al-Awza’i has entered the Levant (Sham) possessing more fiqh than ash-Shaykh al-Muwaffaq.”
Muhammad ibn AHmad ibn Abdillah ibn ‘Isa ibn Rijal Ahmad ibn Muhammad al-Yunini al-Ba’li
* Born 572 Hijri
* Imam Ibn Kathir said in al-Bidayah wan Nihayah: “Taqqiyuddin, the jurist, the Hanbali, the Hafidh, the benefitial, the well versed, the pious worshipper. He heard from al-Khushu’i, Hanbal, Kindi, and al-Hafidh Abdul Ghani al-Maqdisi – who used to compliment him. He gained Fiqh from al-Muwaffaq (Ibn Qudamah), stuck with Shaykh Abdullah al-Yunini, bring him in the front (of the gatherings) and follow him in legal verdicts. He donned the Khirqah from the Shaykh of his Shaykh; Abdullah al-Bata’ihi, and became renowned in the science of Hadith…”
* Imam Ibn Muflih said in al-Maqsad al-Arshad (2/357): “And he donned the Khirqah of Tasawwuf from Shaykh Abdullah al-Bata’ihi – a companion of Shaykh Abdul Qadir (al-Jilani). He stuck closely with Shaykh Abdullah al-Yunini, the ascetic, the possessor of states (Ahwal) and miracles who was called the lion of Sham.”
Yusuf ibn Abdir Rahman ibn Ali ibn Muhammad ibn Ali ibn Hammad ibn al-Jawzi al-Qurashi at-Tamimi al-Bakri al-Baghdadi
* The Jurist, the Scholar of Usul, the Exhorter, Born 580 Hijri
* Al-Ulaymi said: “He donned the Khirqah from Shaykh Diya’ ad-Din Abdul Wahab ibn Sakinah.”
# Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn Abdillah ibn ‘Isa
* Burhanuddin said in al-Maqsad al-Arshad (2/356): “He was a possessor of states (Ahwal), miracles, litanies (Ar. Awrad), and acts of worship that he never left off or delayed past their time by anyones appearance-even if that person was from the kings. He did not believe in manifesting miracles. He used to say: ‘Just as Allah ordered the Prophets to manifest their miracles (Mu’jizat), he ordered the Awliya’ to conceal their Karamat.”
# Ali ibn Muhammad ibn Waddah ibn Abi Sa’d
* Ibn Muflih said in al-Maqsad al-Arshad (2/261): “The jurist, the Muhaddith, the grammarian, the ascetic, the writer and linguist…”
* Then he said: “…He heard from the Gnostic Shaykh Ali ibn Idris al-Ya’qubi, and donned the Khirqah from him.”
* al-Ulaymi said about him: “He accompanied the righteous and donned the Khirqah of Tasawwuf.”
# Muhammad ibn Abdillah ibn ‘Umar ibn Abil Qasim al-Baghdadi
* Born 623 Hijri
* Ibn Muflih said in al-Maqsad al-Arshad (2/424): “…and he donned the Khirqah of Tasawwuf.”
# Muhammad ibn Abdillah al-Ba’li
* Born 1104 Hijri
* In an-Na’t al-Akmal it states about him: “…the Shaykh, the righteous, the Sufi, Abus Sa’adat.”
# Ahmad ibn Ibrahim ibn Nasrillah ibn Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn ‘Abdil Fattah ibn Hashim al-Qadi al-Kinani al-Asqalni
* Born 800 Hijri
* Ibn Humayd said in as-Suhab al-Wabilah (1/87): “And he donned the Khirqah of Tasawwuf with Talqin of Dhikr from az-Zain Abu Bakr al Khawwafi. He also accompanied al-Burhan al-Adkawi and donned it (the Khirqah) from his maternal uncle.”
# Abdul Rahman ibn Muhammad ibn Abdir Rahman ibn Yusuf ibn ‘Isa ibn Taqiyyuddin Abdul Wahid ibn Abdil Rahim ibn Hamad ibn Abdil Majid al-Qurashi al-’Umari al-’Ulaymi
* Born 860 Hijri
* The author of the book al-Manhaj al-Ahmad fi Tarjim Ashab al-Imam Ahmad
* Ash-Shaykh al-’Ulaymi said in his above-mentioned book that he donned the Khirqah with a high connected chain all the way to Shaykh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani. He said: “And I took the nobel Khirqah with a high and connected chain from as-Sayyid al-Jalil Muhyiuddin Abdul Qadir al-Jili (radiaAllahu ‘anhu) from our Shaykh- the Shaykh and Imam, the remnant of the notable scholars, the blessing of the era and worshippers, the Shaykh of the reciters in al-Quds ash-Sharif and in all of the other lands: Shamsuddin Abu Abdillah Muhammad ibn Musa ibn ‘Imran al-Muqri al-Hanfi – May Allah envelop him in His mercy and enter him into His spacious gardes. He clothed me with it (the Khirqah) with his own two blessed hands on Yawm al-Ahad (i.e. Sunday) after Dhuhr, the 16th of Sha’ban, in the year 871 in the noble Masjid al-Aqsa – may Allah honor it and magnify it – at the gate of al-Hadd from the western side…”
# Ahmad ibn ‘Abdil Aziz ibn Ali ibn Ibrahim ibn Rashid ash-Shihab al Qahiri
* Born 861 Hijri
* In ad-Daw’ al-Lami’ (1/349): “He was born approximately on one of the two Jumadas (Jumad al-Uwla or Jumad ath-Thaniyah) in the year 861. He grew up on the outskirts of Akka in Cairo. There, he grew up and memorized the Qur’an and other books suck as: al-’Umdah, al-Mughni, the Alifyah in grammar, the Mulhah, most of at-Tufi and the Shatibiyyah.”
* ash-Sha’rawi said, as quoted by Ibn Humayd in as-Suhab al-Wabilah (1/159): “In the beginning of his days, he used to censure the Sufis, but when he gathered with Sidi Ali al-Khawwas and others, he listened to them attentively and believed them. After that, he used to severely regret not formerly gathering with them in the beginning of his days. After this, the path was opened for him and he was given a mighty Kashf (unveiling-disclosure) before his death.”
# Ahmad ibn Abdillah ibn Ahmad ibn Muhammad al-Halabi al-Ba’li ad-Dimashqi
* Born 1108 Hijri
* Al-Imam al-Muradi said of him in Sulk ad-Durrar (1/131): “He is the Shaykh, the Imam, the ascetic, the abstemious, the jurist. He was a virtuous scholar acting according to his knowledge. He was a devout worshipper, humble, submissive, the remnant of practicing scholars, a scholar of inheritance and Usul. There was no one that we reached that was on his path despite the virtue which is undeniable…”
* Then he said: “He took the Khalwatiyyah path from the Ustadh, the Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Isa al-Kinani as-Salihi al-Hanbali and Shaykh Muhammad Aqilah al-Makki and Shaykh Abdullah al-Khalili…”
# Ahmad ibn Atiyyah ibn Abdil Hayy al-Qayyum ibn Abi Bakr ibn Dhahirah al-Makki
* Born 879 Hijri
* Shaykh Jarullah ibn Fahd said, as quoted by Ibn Humayd in as-Suhab al-Wabilah (1/187): “He took the path of Tasawwuf and for it, he travelled to the Mashayikh of Yemen, taking from Shaykh Isma’il al-Mushir’, and his brother Shaykh Junayd. He obtained Jadhab (divine pulling – a sufi term) and then he came to- and then his clothing became tattered. He stuck to the Mashayikh of Dhikr with seriousness and contentedness.”
Don't close shops, block roads (to cause traffic problems) for Milad, don't use loud speaker in Milad, Don't have JAloos. (Shabah (R.A), Tabain, Taba-Tabain didn't do it.....in more then 1400 years no one did what Barelvis are doing these days)
Last edited by jupiter2007; 01-24-2010 at 08:45 AM.
Jupiter and related party. How handsomely you have deviated the original topic and started spewing hate against other muslims and scholars. Respect is what islam is all about. And the flag in your profile is of the same political party, whose leader refused to produce a fatwa against Takfari Terrorists. You are just one of them, handsomely disguised in a political outfit.
And it wont be long when your kinds will be eliminated soon from this Pak sarzameen. Its time to stop talking about differences and highlight the similarities, but pathetic teenagers like you having cheap access to a public computer storm and mess the internet websites with your hate-mongering activities.
Respect, Love, Live.
If you cant, go blow yourself up without killing anyone else in the process, except maybe your Mullah.
PS : The link of pakistan's map in your signature, being divided into many sectors and the caption which says ' I created this map' Tells everything about who you are, your decayed hateful mentality and what your origins are. Ill request everyone to stop replying to this terrorist.
Minhaj-ul-Qur'an was founded around the 80's and has centres across the globe in over 90 countries. We, as organisation want equality and peace for muslims as well as non-muslims. If Islam is to prosper Sheikh ul Islam Professor Doctor Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri will lead us to our ultimate destination. He has knowledge of both secular and Islamic Shariah.
happy to hear that
I created the flag, it doesn't belong to any political or Islamic party.
There are more people who agree with me about the MAP then disagree. Do you Google search and you find this map on many blogs.
Last edited by jupiter2007; 01-25-2010 at 03:46 AM.
That is a very, very ignorant statement to make. Scholar's are heirs to the Prophet SAW teachings, and calling one of the saner and great scholar of Islam a "joke" is really absurd and out of line. I don't follow the Brelvi's Sunni's, i think they're a bit off-track, I follow the Deobandi school and I reject your statement.
Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri is not a Raza Khani Brelvi, he was bayt with an Iraqi Sufi Scholar, he even rejects them for their stubbornness and takfiri attitudes. Even Deobandi scholars highly respect Dr. Qadri sahib, though differ on many issues as they're not die hard sufi's. Those differences have always been there throughout islamic history. check youtube video where Maulana Tariq Jameel was invited by Dr. Tahir-ul Qadri sahib, and Ml. Tariq Jameel refers to Dr. Qadri sahib as "Hazrat" with so much respect. Therefore, Qadri sahib is not a die hard brelvi, if he were, the die-hard takfiri brelvi's would never have invited him to begin with.
There's nothing wrong with being a "modern" so long as you don't break Shariah. So much to speak of modernity. Heck, don't you wear pants and shirts, drive a car, and post freely on the internet? Times change, The Prophet SAW informed us about this already in great many ahadith. In fact modernity was first introduced by Muslims of Spain who were in the forefront of building civilization based on learning and scientific inventions, but they maintained and remained committed to their morals.
About dancing, shariah has placed guidelines as to what constitutes as a "dance". Scholars have debated this issue throughout history. Immoral dancing is haram no doubt and agreed upon by the Ulema, however, going around in circles as some Sufi's do is not haram.
And your accusation that people make sujood to Dr. Qadri is a blatant lie propagated by ignorants. People never make sujood to him but they do kiss his hands and feet, which are established practices of Sahabah, and throughout history has been an established practice of students and scholars. Don't you kiss your parent's hands and feet?
Stop spreading idiotic propaganda about the great Shaykh. He is no doubt a great lover of the Sahaba and the Prophet SAW. We have very few sane scholars left amongst us today, and to ridicule those is absurd and tentamount to dividing the muslims.
I apologies for my above statement. I shouldn't judge him by those videos. I recently read more about him. I still have to respect him even though I may not agree with him about few issues.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)