Why i mentioned this? Because these tribal women can moan all they want,but if asked to marry outside the tribe and get rid of their troubles,they refuse even when not under any pressure from their peers..
Here are few qualities of Huza's population which are shocking for me are
1. All population is productive - even small kids opt scouting as their part time work and help to keep valley clean and support older
2. Very systematic and organized society
3. Strong social and welfare system - most of the things they do and have done by themselves rather than looking towards govt.
4. Are one of the most happy people
5. Average age of people is near 100 years (Hunza is one of the 5 areas in world with that much avg. life)
Sir is the Pakistani government trying to cover up the crime?
Kohistan video: Local claims five women killed, officials deny – The Express Tribune
The officials should produce the girls in front of the TV reporters to make sure that the girls are alive.
" According to Afzal, the women were kept in captivity for a month and were tortured by pouring boiling water on their bodies before they were killed. "
@Mi dong tu long
Which is why we usually don't link an EXPRESS TRIBUNE article... Express Tribune is anti-Pakistan.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)