What crack are you smoking!!!! Do not discuss on matters you know nothing about. There is no shortage of jobs in America, the skys the limit if you have the will. The people you see on TV complaining that there jobs are taken away, are a finite minded people. No adaptation at all, No sence of increasing ones education for betterment. No will to hustle to increase there pay.
He can call Indian BPO's slumdogs or anything. But the fact of the matter is, Indians are way too smart for most on this planet and can give anyone a run for there money when it comes to science and technology . This guy like many is helpless at the face of American companies going out for better more competive talent unavailible in US.
What they call you is considered at par with the f-word in the west. And is censored on this forum.Please call your boy-friend a 'baby'. I am not your boy friend. I can make a good reply, but as I abide by the forum rules, I follow a civil thing as you follow when fair skinned good looking Anglo Saxon calls a dark skinned Indian 'slumdog'. No American has ever called us 'slumdogs' BTW.
In short, Americans can only talk, and keep saying "yes we can" when Indians are doing the "can" part for them.
I don't get your intension behind starting this thread. Here are some confusions I have. Care to clear, would you?
1. A crackpot American calls Indians slumdogs. What's worthy in it to think about?
2. You don't give a **** what Americans think, and you are glad they don't call you (whomsoever that may refer to) slumdogs. Why?
3. Indian BPO provides service to American clients and gets paid for that. Even then, Indians won't listen to any insult. What's your problem?
4. Many Americans call Pakistanis 'terrorists'. There are videos on YouTube and many threads on this forum related to this topic. What do you think about that?
5. American members here deny the RJ's view being view of common American. Why can't you believe them?
6. Last one. Americans call us slumdogs for stealing their jobs. But they are Americans who offer these jobs. Simply means India = better quality + cheaper rates. Isn't that good?
I would love to see your your clear and separate answers to all the above questions. Waiting for reply.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)