Following is the content of Takmeel-e-Paksitan Resolution
which Zaid Presented on 23rd March 2010. The content of resolution is highly patriotic and Islam centered.
It is translated by me and there is a chance that I might have made a mistake while translating it. In case you find one, please mention and/or suggest a better translation.
1. Allah is the sole ruler of universe and therefore any law made in Pakistan must remain within the bounderies defined by Allah subhan-e-wataela. This is our religious obligation.
2. We have to establish Ecnomic, Political, Judicial, Social and Militry systems on the lines layed out of Khalafat-e-Rashda. (The path of first 4 caliphs and closest companions of Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH). There is no space for any western democratic or dictatorial model of governance in Paksitan and every decipline of life must be adopted on the lines of Khalafat-e-Rashda. We will have to follow
o Holy Quran (the book of God Almighty)
o Sunnah (The path of Holy Prophet Muhamamd)
o Ijmah (collaborative decision making following the guidelines of book)
o Qayas (collaborative decision making following the guidelines of other decisions made by Holy Prophet PBUH or Caliphs of Islam )
And all the rules we make must be made using the procedure defined by Islam.
3. Only the real representatives of the public can rule over this country and the choosen public representatives must be characters of high Social/Moral value and the followers of Quran and Sunnah and those must be elected on the principles of Khalafat-e-Rashida and on non-party basis.
4. A country that will have Islamic values, democratic rights, freedom, equality, impartiality, tolerance and high social justice values, as it was at the time of Khalafat.
5. A country where all the people would live their lives on the principles of Quran and Sunnah at collaborative and individual levels.
6. Current economic model based on interest is Haram and we would have to purify it and implement the system that is mentioned in Quran and which was in use at the time of Khalafat.
7. All the minorities will have complete freedom to perform their religious practices and duties and Government will ensure their safety and rights as it was at the time of Khalafat.
8. A strong federation will be made which would base on all the territories and states included in Pakistan and country will be strengthened on ideological, economic, political and defensive systems that it could lead the Ummah in the world and could develop a common defense for the whole Ummah.
9. A Country in which people still keeping their individual identities would have one mutual Identity. These units will be free to perform within the boundaries of freedom defined by the federation.
10. A country in which every individual will have to abide the same law, will have social justice, economic justice and same political rights. Every individual will have freedom to express himself, present ideas and freedom to follow the faith and sect of his choice.
11. Justice will be delivered to every one without any bias nesses or fear of consequences. Pakistan will be Social Welfaire state made on the guidelines of Khalafat-e-Rashida.
12. Such laws will be made that will ensure we protect interest of minorities and deprived sections of the society following the guidelines of Khalafat-e-Rashida.
13. Special measures will be taken to ensure supremacy of law and freedom of judicial system. Judicial system will be reorganized on priority basis that will ensure justice for all and free justice.
14. Such measures will be undertaken that will add to the international image of the countrymen living anywhere in the world and they are able to play a constructive role in International peace and development programs and give their country the pride and value that will prove helpful in uniting whole Muslim Ummah under one ideological flag of Islam.
15. It will be made sure that all the federal units under the federation of Pakistan will remain free and enjoy freedom of self-rule and the country would take care of their defensive needs. Through our Foreign Policy, National Policy and Defense Policy, it will be made sure that Pakistan lives with peace and mutual survivability and it is capable to defend itself and the honor and ideological basis of the whole Muslim Ummah.
We assert through this resolution that without any desire of personal gains/benefits and with complete honestly and potential, we will strive and keep working till the last moment of our lives.
May God help us and be on our side. May he guide us and protect us and bless us opportunity to serve Muslim Ummah and accept our sacrefices made in this regard.
Rise with us and spread this resolution with whoever you can. Translate it and help us deliver the message to whoever you can.