MULTAN/ISLAMABAD: Foreign involvement in the unrest in Pakistan cannot be ruled out but more information is needed to plausibly argue the country’s point of view on the issue of Indian involvement, Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi said on Wednesday.
“The possibility that there are elements who want to destabilise the country cannot be ruled out. But information received by us in this regard, is insufficient. We need more information and material to plausibly argue our case,” Qureshi told reporters.
Earlier, Interior Minister Rehman Malik said evidence of India’s involvement in destabilising Pakistan had been handed over to the Foreign Office.
“Pakistan has concrete evidence of India’s involvement in fomenting unrest in Pakistan and the evidence has been provided to the Foreign Office to take it up with New Delhi,” Malik told reporters at the Parliament House.
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan
Wonder ...now Rehman Malik
is going to eat his own words....
It an excellent game going on...One Pakistani Leader says we have got evidence...other Pakistani Leader says the evidence is not enough.