Originally Posted by Thor
Thor (Nice name of pagan-god),
If having absurd (according to Quran, Hadith & Sirat) beliefs is enough to declare someone "non-muslim", then I am sorry to say that 95% of Pakistani "Muslims" should be declared "non-Muslim". Here are the real facts as per Quran, Hadith & Sirat (i.e. Sunnah)---
1) Kufaar-e-Makkah ka Aqeeda I: Sufi Sunnis are not muslims--
2) Kufaar-e-Makkah ka Aqeeda II: Barelvi Sunnis are not muslims (Starts at 11:00)--
3) Kufaar-e-Makkah ka Aqeeda III: Deobandi Sunnis are not muslims--
4) Kuffar-e-Makkah ka Aqeeda IV: Ithna Ashari Shias are notmuslims--
5) Kuffar-e-Makkah ka Aqeeda V: Alawis, Nizari, Ismail, Aga Khanis are not muslims--
6) Kuffar-e-Makkah ka Aqeeda VI: Zaidis are not muslims--
7) Imam of Haram-As-Sharif of Makkah: Shia are non-Muslim Murtads (Wajib Al Qatl)--
Listen carefully to all the "absurd" beliefs of all these so-called "muslim" sects that cover 95% of Pakistani Muslims today. Now what do you think? How many of these sects can be called "muslim" per terms of Shariah. In fact, all of them are so far away from the Quran, Hadith & Sirat that they cannot possibly be called Islamic in any sense of the word.
Still further, if you study the Hadith, you will see that 95% of Pakistani Muslims are following the exact same aqeeda
that the Kufaar-e-Makkah used to follow in the period of Jahiliyya, i.e. before
the Prophet received the Verses from Allah via Jibreel.
If you read and understand Quran & ahadith (Sunnah), you will be left in no doubt that 95% of Pakistani Muslims are going exactly where the Mushrikun Kufaar-e-Makkah went for violating Tawheed Al Wahdah and Tawheed Al Ibadah-- to Jahannum!
MORAL OF THIS POST:
Desist from this business of Takfiri finger-pointing. Be very careful before you go judging & labelling someone else as "non-muslim" or "murtad" or "kaffir". You may be surprised to find still someone else doing the same thing to you tomorrow! You may enjoy picking on the Ahmadis today because they are weaker than you, but tomorrow you might find yourself being picked-on by some else who will be stronger than you.
Judge not, lest you be Judged.