What's new

2014 Indian Elections Exit polls in PDF !

Who will Form the Govt in 2014?? Polls in PDF!

• UPA again with MMS as Head.

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • UPA with Rahul Gandhi as Head.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • UPA with any other leader as head.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • BJP with LK Advani as PM.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • BJP with Narendra Modi as PM.

Votes: 43 61.4%
  • BJP with Sushma Swaraj as PM.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • A formation of a 3rd front .

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Completely new party with AAP as Arvind Kejriwal as head.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going by history , i will have to say there is a chance of a third front being formed with outside support of congress. i also believe that the govt will fall in 2 yrs after formation , and another congress govt will be formed.

As to people who believe the namo will become PM , they are living in a fools paradise. let me elaborate.
The BJP cannot get a majority by them selfs. even at their hight of power in 99 they were not able to form the govt without allies. those allies have now deserted them . and will not rejoin as they realize their electorate do not wish them to be linked to the bjp. for 23 allies which formed the NDA in 99 there are only 4 today who stand with the bjp.

the BSP,SP ,NC(their vote bank is largely Muslim) TDPwill never come back to the nda as they suffered by their past association with them . the JDU flatly refuses the candidature of namo . Modi in general dose not have the capacity or diplomacy to attract allies. that is his biggest failure. not to mention within the bjp there are his detractors.

wish what ever you want but the fact of the matter is namo has too much baggage to be widely accepted as a candidature for PM.

I AGREE , but does the BJP has any other choices ??

Lets presume a arun Jaitley or swaraj as leader or maybe the rss favorite SS chauhan , How much can the bjp score when at present they have 110+ seats ?

My presumption if the wave is in favor of BJp 150+,Else 135-140.Now that means congress will also get the same or maybe a little above ,then there is NO CHANCE of a BJP GOVERNMENT .

NOW lets assume BJP takes the risk you mentioned above and appoints modi as its pm candidate . modi can fire up the cadre of bjp.

If he can score BIG in BIG states like in UP(50-60 Seats),RJ,MP,Gujrat(20+) etc he can be very near to 180+ which he need TO ATLEAST MAKE HIM CONSIDERABLE AS AN ALLY .

Secondly , if polarization happens( which i think will be the situation) 190+ can also be on the card.

Then he needs JAYA ,BIJU,JDU(can be sought out after bjp gets good seats),Ss,Akalis,Momta which is quite possible .

Lets presume a arun Jaitley or swaraj as leader or maybe the rss favorite SS chauhan , How much can the bjp score when at present they have 110+ seats ?

My presumption if the wave is in favor of BJp 150+,Else 135-140.Now that means congress will also get the same or maybe a little above ,then there is NO CHANCE of a BJP GOVERNMENT .

NOW lets assume BJP takes the risk you mentioned above and appoints modi as its pm candidate . modi can fire up the cadre of bjp.

If he can score BIG in BIG states like in UP(50-60 Seats),RJ,MP,Gujrat(20+) etc he can be very near to 180+ which he need TO ATLEAST MAKE HIM CONSIDERABLE AS AN ALLY .

Secondly , if polarization happens( which i think will be the situation) 190+ can also be on the card.

Then he needs JAYA ,BIJU,JDU(can be sought out after bjp gets good seats),Ss,Akalis,Momta which is quite possible .

Well Jaya s a friend of Modi... And as said before, modi will face opposition within his own party first...

Now the picture is clear in BJP ... without Modi as PM they cant win 2014 election ... & about some people saying here how BJP is erased in UP... ur totally wrong ... the scenario of parliament election is totally different here people dont give votes to regional parties rather to National party ... so for them if not Congress then it would be BJP ... so i see BJP getting atleast 40 to 50 seats in UP ...

if BJP makes MODI pm then Hindu & OBC vote bank of UP will swing towards BJP especially with Kalyan singh again in BJP camp... is see a conservative estimate of 40-50 seats in BJPs hands ... Maharashtra, Rajasthan , MP , Gujarat, Delhi, Jharkhand ,Goa ,Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh will be BJP clean sweep ...

& if Modi is announced as candidate Yeddy will come in his support & we will again see Karnataka going to BJP ...

BJP has to focus on its key states,

1.Gujarat
2.Maharashtra
3.MP
4.Rajasthan
5.Bihar
6.New Delhi
7.Punjab
8.Karnataka

They have to beat the congress,UP and all ll take a longtime,they should also be there in AP.

Jaya,Naveen Patnaik & Mayawati ll provide support if needed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom