What's new

2014 Indian Elections Exit polls in PDF !

Who will Form the Govt in 2014?? Polls in PDF!

• UPA again with MMS as Head.

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • UPA with Rahul Gandhi as Head.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • UPA with any other leader as head.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • BJP with LK Advani as PM.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • BJP with Narendra Modi as PM.

Votes: 43 61.4%
  • BJP with Sushma Swaraj as PM.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • A formation of a 3rd front .

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Completely new party with AAP as Arvind Kejriwal as head.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am a BJP fan but seems Congress are playing right cards. In current year, congress is pushing reforms and in election year, it will push populist measures.

For me BJP with sushma as PM (Modi will opposed by members of NDA)

but too many scandals and allegations...i'm from A.P and this tym no chance for congress in the state too

Man do u want power cuts across India? :D :P
i've seen enough of them...when our leaders can cut billion dollars of deals in defence..i dont think making india power surplus is not a challenge for our leaders..they just lack the political will

even if congress cant win there can be only 2 option
1) 3rd front govt with bjp supporting from outside just like the vp singh's govt.
or
2)congress supporting 3rd front from outside to keep communal bjp from making the govt.

BJP wont be able to repeat 1998 over again......As a matter of fact BJP itself in decline.

regional parties are increasingly gaining on national parties....more coalitions means more inefficiency

even if congress cant win there can be only 2 option
1) 3rd front govt with bjp supporting from outside just like the vp singh's govt.
or
2)congress supporting 3rd front from outside to keep communal bjp from making the govt.

BJP wont be able to repeat 1998 over again......As a matter of fact BJP itself in decline.

a coilation is for sure..but i doubt congress in it...

regional parties are increasingly gaining on national parties....more coalitions means more inefficiency

a coilation is for sure..but i doubt congress in it...
3rd front will go to congress first.

i've seen enough of them...when our leaders can cut billion dollars of deals in defence..i dont think making india power surplus is not a challenge for our leaders..they just lack the political will

Its our bereaucracy.. Not giving permits to plants is one of them....

but too many scandals and allegations...i'm from A.P and this tym no chance for congress in the state too

People forget corruption issues too easily, nowadays everybody forgot about 2G scandal. Even Anna movement is on backburner.

Its our bereaucracy.. Not giving permits to plants is one of them....

yeah..too much red tapism....

People forget corruption issues too easily, nowadays everybody forgot about 2G scandal. Even Anna movement is on backburner.

opposition and media will make sure everything will be reminded of scandals when the time comes

3rd front will go to congress first.

we shall see..i dont want to see rahul gandhi as my prime minister

Hard to predict this thing. If congress gets 120+ seat that third front, mayawati and mulayam etc ll support congress to keep bjp away from center. If BJP score 200+ seat then modi ll come..
I support Modi. In 28 state he is the only leader who has shown the ability of leadership. Gujrat is really doing fine in all expect. we can not claim that Gujrat is developed and every single family is getting benefit but he is trying his best to do so. And Just go through his speech , This guy deserve to be PM of India.

opposition and media will make sure everything will be reminded of scandals when the time comes

we shall see..i dont want to see rahul gandhi as my prime minister

Yes BJP and opposition will rake up the issue but it has restrictions with congress upping the ante on Gadkari/Yedurappa etc.

Nobody wants to see Rahul as PM :P, he has failed in every issue and does not have any clear ideas.

Best thing for BJP to declare Modi as PM candidate. we BJP has to fear from sick sickulr people. These sickular people are good for nothing. Electing PM is national issue, and people should not think about their personal interest.

Best thing for BJP to declare Modi as PM candidate. we BJP has to fear from sick sickulr people. These sickular people are good for nothing. Electing PM is national issue, and people should not think about their personal interest.

BJP is going through internal confusion whether to have Sushma or Modi as candidate.
They will wait till last to announce their candidates.

old guards in families are still congress faithfuls.

Sadly majority in India are youths.

Back
Top Bottom