What's new

25 Most Dirtiest Cities In The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
India%2BPoverty%2BWB%2B2011.png

Guys making fun of poverty of some one are the bumbest persons i have ever come accros. you guys do not have humanity in you and redicule each other of the others poverty. but you internet freeks do not have the idea of contributing to the development of your country mens poverty.
Pathetic thread. and kudos to the a$$ holes who are aiding this thread to be a full fleaged troll feast.
All A holes

Look at the World Bank Estimates now
Data from The World Bank shows that the percentage of underweight children in sub-Saharan Africa is 24% while India has almost twice the amount at 47%. Out of the 47%, 50 % were from rural areas, 38% from urban areas, 48.9% of the underweight are girls and 45.5% are boys..

:azn::azn:

Out of the scope of this thread because we are talking about Slums and poverty causing it.

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Here I put My last comment:-
1) Pakistan has more percentage of people under poverty.
2) Pakistan has more percentage of population living in Slums.

And I saying Goodbye to this thread and if anyone has confusion instead of commenting read all the previous links I provided.

Last edited by a moderator:
still after telling that any one who is abeting this thread is a a hole, you two are confirming that you both are a holes.

Guys making fun of poverty of some one are the bumbest persons i have ever come accros. you guys do not have humanity in you and redicule each other of the others poverty. but you internet freeks do not have the idea of contributing to the development of your country mens poverty.
Pathetic thread. and kudos to the a$$ holes who are aiding this thread to be a full fleaged troll feast.
All A holes

What s wrong with you mate ,this thread is only about dirtiest cities ,dont you think is it alot better than you indians making fun of dead chinese or pakistani people in other threads.

What s wrong with you mate ,this thread is only about dirtiest cities ,dont you think is it alot better than you indians making fun of dead chinese or pakistani people in other threads.

hit the nail on the head bro, indians are the biggest culprits of these sort of troll threads, but are the biggest cry-babies when they get a taste of their own medicine.

those who do fun of dead people are also a holes, be it Indian or Chinese or Pakistani

What a pathetic thread, posted by same lame false flagger. Giving quit these cheap potshots-- lets not make fun of poors.

those who do fun of dead people are also a holes, be it Indian or Chinese or Pakistani

Yeah, but you don't speak against the constant troll threads by your fellow nationals, day and night anti-Chinese and anti-Pakistani threads making fun of our mis-fortune, but when the shoe is on the other foot, you start whinning constantly.

hit the nail on the head bro, indians are the biggest culprits of these sort of troll threads, but are the biggest cry-babies when they get a taste of their own medicine.
Rafi tell me one post where in you have showed mutual respect and compasion to fellow INDIAN, when you are a jerk, you get trolling abetted.
and who is the cry baby, i will not say its Pakistani or Indians, its both the enemies of their one soverign nations who do not represent them self as a ambasdor to the international forum and call others as "INFERIOR" and you top that list.

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

Yeah, but you don't speak against the constant troll threads by your fellow nationals, day and night anti-Chinese and anti-Pakistani threads making fun of our mis-fortune, but when the shoe is on the other foot, you start whinning constantly.
Go find my posts in my profile and you'll find N number of posts where i have asked fellow INdians not to indulge in cheep comments. but on the other hand you consistently invite trolls and when you hit the bulls you do not get the horns here in PDF but you get the bulls crap thrown at your face by some imature posters from INDIA.

Wow....man i didn't expect the Indian Capital to be on that list...:blink:

A word of advice to all the indians crying, if you dish it out, learn to take it also, end of lesson :)

Be assured those will be thy worst enemies, not to whom thou hast done evil, but who have done evil to thee. And those will be thy best friends, not to whom thou hast done good, but who have done good to thee.

~ Tacitus

A word of advice to all the indians crying, if you dish it out, learn to take it also, end of lesson :)

Be assured those will be thy worst enemies, not to whom thou hast done evil, but who have done evil to thee. And those will be thy best friends, not to whom thou hast done good, but who have done good to thee.

~ Tacitus
i hope when you point that to the INdians you also remember that it goes to every one be it Indian, Pakistan, Chinese, Ugandan or any one.
Remember the words that you have posted every time you start typing in PDF and do not use the very word "inferioity complex" that you have used in almost 90% of your post count.

i hope when you point that to the INdians you also remember that it goes to every one be it Indian, Pakistan, Chinese, Ugandan or any one.
Remember the words that you have posted every time you start typing in PDF and do not use the very word "inferioity complex" that you have used in almost 90% of your post count.

Why is the IN part of india in capitals. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom