What's new

25 Most Dirtiest Cities In The World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Just wanted to correct some posters - The list not made by Pakistani.The list has been actually made by Forbes in 2007~8.Hassam just copied it over to Hubpages.The actual list is here at Forbes Official Website.
forbes com/ 2008/02/26/ pollution-baku-oil-biz-logistics-cx_tl_0226dirtycities. html

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Poverty in India still less than Pakistan, so did we deny we have poor, World Bank says poverty will come down to 22% in India by 2015. Plus in Pakistan poverty has increased to 40% in last 5 years only because of economic chaos and increasing inflation.
That is incorrect - India has more poor then entire Africa (Obviously more then Pakistan).

60% of India is poor, are you on Marijuana.

Showing the beautiful buildings from the part of the slum will never help you.
Your own website claiming that... Arent you from india?
Oh! Our slums area contains buildings , An indian middle class hardly finds that..

Percentage_population_living_on_less_than_1_dollar_day_2007-2008.png

This whole forum is a joke. Moderators ? Lol....im willing to bet those guys probably have alt accounts to troll with.

If Mumbai is a slum city......Pakistan, as a country is one big slum. Think about it, im not wrong.

Percentage_population_living_on_less_than_1_dollar_day_2007-2008.png

Busted this proves that india has the most on less than a dollar a day.

That is incorrect - India has more poor then entire Africa (Obviously more then Pakistan).

So, how it denied my comment. India also have much more population than entire Africa continent. Plus if you want proof for my 40% claim for Pakistan I will give you sources from Pakistani newspaper.

Statistics reveal stunning increase in poverty

Poverty in Pakistan | Pakistan Today | Latest news, Breaking news, Pakistan News, World news, business, sport and multimedia

Hi,
Just wanted to correct some posters - The list not made by Pakistani.The list has been actually made by Forbes in 2007~8.Hassam just copied it over to Hubpages.The actual list is here at Forbes Official Website.
That's probably because, the guys who made the list didn't consider any Pakistani city as an actual "city". I mean, they have cities in Somalia, and they have cities in Pakistan....who cares, really ?

India%2BPoverty%2BNREGA.jpg

This is the sorry state of affairs in india, shows that they are very unfortunate. :(
Even Ethiopia is ahead of them.

bubblebaby.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

kittyslave.jpg

India%2BPoverty%2BNREGA.jpg

World bank figures are wake up call for indians, even Ethiopia is doing better than india. :(

One more BS thread,
to the poster above who has given a color graph of which is the dirties and painted INDIA with RED, kindly remove the topic from dirtiest to deadliest and violent nation and your get PAKISTAN in dark brown.

I do not wish to troll but you make me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom