What's new

3 women ‘dupe, kidnap, rape’ man in Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astaghfirullah, Allah maff kare. Abbey yea kis kisam ki Bakwas hai. yeh adimi tha ya dood pinewala bacha..........:tsk:

LOL..I mean, he was given sweets and drank milk, one must wonder, how old was this person? :lol:

Let us be realistic, if any young woman is willing, young men would be lining up to oblige! If these females belong to prosperous families and are half decent looking, they would surely know enough young men not to have to resort to kidnapping and raping a waiter of all people. (If you tell me that Mr. Khalil looks like Brad Pitt, I could believe it, but not otherwise). As one post suggests, if his genitals were bleeding, how could he?

Women have been known to rob men, but not rape! One Iranian friend described to me that when he was a newly arrived immigrant in New York, he specially wanted black women because he had never had them. He came across two young black ladies in a bar on Ist Avenue around 60th street (he was told that it was a pick up joint and went there for the very purpose). After he had blurted out that he was newly arrived in America, ladies offered a discount if he would agree to both of them.

Back at his flat, when he was busy with one, the other lady got out a razor and threatened to chop off his private parts. Naturally the poor guy coughed up whatever he had including his credit cards. I can’t say how much of this tale is true even though heard it from the horse’s mouth. But at least it is plausible. Three ladies just having fun with a waiter for nothing! Surely this kind of thing happening to a young man with no money is a dream come true. (I wish it had happened to me when I was a young student in Lahore, bereft of money but very long on time! ha ha dream on)

No sir, it is all made up.

“His condition is really bad ... his genitals are bleeding and he cannot walk properly,” said Raza

Lucky in a sense he' still alive & got "it" ?

Well we should ask Dr Sahib from uk Why his genitals are bleeding
I just don't know what to say lucky bastard :lol:or a mazloom young 23 year old man:lol:
I don't think he will ever marry if he does he's gone run away before night comes:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Let us be realistic, if any young woman is willing, young men would be lining up to oblige! If these females belong to prosperous families and are half decent looking, they would surely know enough young men not to have to resort to kidnapping and raping a waiter of all people. (If you tell me that Mr. Khalil looks like Brad Pitt, I could believe it, but not otherwise). As one post suggests, if his genitals were bleeding, how could he?

Rape is nothing to do with the looks of the person.

It's more to do with power, revenge, or just psychoticness.

Women have been known to rob men, but not rape! One Iranian friend described to me that when he was a newly arrived immigrant in New York, he specially wanted black women because he had never had them. He came across two young black ladies in a bar on Ist Avenue around 60th street (he was told that it was a pick up joint and went there for the very purpose). After he had blurted out that he was newly arrived in America, ladies offered a discount if he would agree to both of them.

Back at his flat, when he was busy with one, the other lady got out a razor and threatened to chop off his private parts. Naturally the poor guy coughed up whatever he had including his credit cards. I can’t say how much of this tale is true even though heard it from the horse’s mouth. But at least it is plausible. Three ladies just having fun with a waiter for nothing! Surely this kind of thing happening to a young man with no money is a dream come true. (I wish it had happened to me when I was a young student in Lahore, bereft of money but very long on time! ha ha dream on)

Rape isn't a materially driven action.

Rich men/women are very rarely raped.

It's those that can be abused by more powerful that are the ones who get raped.

And it's not a dream come true. I don't know about you, but there's many women I'd not want on top of me.

I feel for the guy, if it's genuine.

Well i do agree with what all you have said, but again i also tend to believe this poor guys' story as i have heard of a similar case in Islamabad, quite a few years back!
As far as the query regarding the bleeding genitals and even then carrying on the act is concerned that story that happened in Islamabad has this covered up, as it said that those girls were using medicines and other stuff to keep the 'matter in their hands' while the poor guy was either in pain or not feeling anything because of numbness and blood!

mamla kuch seedha nhi lag raha investigation kerni pary gee imran khan ko khud .

299274_221551891228410_221547297895536_666307_6223244_n.jpg

I dont understand how. A man cannot be "forced" to have an erection. If the guy was unwilling, clearly, there is no way to "rape" him. Unless, we're talking about femdom here. However, im unsure about the availability of "instruments" in Pakistan of all places.

:rofl:

Pakistan Lokan nu 1 ni labdi te ethey banda 3 le ke ron dia. He surely not from thanked category. :rofl:

haan yaar such a unthankful man if some ladies kidnap me i will told them don't force me i will do every thing by my own ok just wait one by one ok dont rush :rofl:

I lived in Pakistan for 20 years ago and same case happend in Islamabad near my school.

What if they are butt ugly with warts all over? Hmm?

then i must told them first buy this one 0watt dim light

0-Watt-Blue-Bulb-520x390.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

I lived in Pakistan for 20 years ago and same case happend in Islamabad near my school.

its your bad luck yaara what i can say lolz hahahaahhah

what can i say...Karachi boys please keep pepper spray with you...Pervert women on the lose :lol:

pepper-spray-spray-using-it-wrong-demotivational-poster-1220654236.spray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom