What's new

3 women ‘dupe, kidnap, rape’ man in Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I think after this incident ..there would be a big line of young man outside restaurants for a job of waiter........:rofl:
The qualifications.... ??

The man should be stoned to death for not wearing a burqa and being sexy in front of women...

Burqa for men should be made official in Karachi.

Women who rape men should be rewarded . We should start this in india .:D

But yes please keep the genitals intact .

Women who rape men should be rewarded . We should start this in india .:D

But yes please keep the genitals intact .

yeah right sure...
Tuntun aunty is willing to rape you....
whats rape without teeth marks and lashing.

all man should be lashed in public who get raped and have to provide with 3 female witnessess to proove the same.,

Society don't care for man-rape.
Neither do I care, because the main issue is women and their safety.

Plenty of women getting raped in Pakistan, the focus must be on tackling that first.
And after that, we can go after these female "man-rapers" :lol:

(This is a very old thread by the way)

yeah right sure...
Tuntun aunty is willing to rape you....
whats rape without teeth marks and lashing.

all man should be lashed in public who get raped and have to provide with 3 female witnessess to proove the same.,

We don't have that rule in india for women who get raped so we should not have it for men as well .

About tun tun aunty . good point but i think the men will not allow the woman if they don't find her attractive. simple . If she is attractive and the man allows , then she should be rewarded .

more of a case of sadistic acts than actual sex...
sadism is quite painful....so beware all you volunteering boys......reality iscalways different.

You guys are sick yo. Obviously the waiter was into the chicks and hoping he would score. What he didn't know was they were hardcore freaks, and sadists. He was maybe hoping he would get hooked up with one or wanted sex too, but didn't know his testicles getting cut up was part of the package. Anyway women should be found and sent to jail. Many of you are skeptical of the story, but me thinks that's why these women thought they could get away with it.

koi hoor gall karoo yaar...ramzan hay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom