What's new

32 Pakistanis consider local women most beautiful: Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

compak

Reaction score
hot-women-640x480.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Thirty two per cent of Pakistanis consider women of the Subcontinent to be the most beautiful, said the findings of a survey conducted by Gilani Poll/Gallup Pakistan.
In a survey, a nationally representative sample of men and women from across the country were asked the following question:
In your opinion which part of the world has got the most beautiful women?
Thirty two per cent considered women of the Subcontinent to be the prettiest, followed by the women of Middle East (24 percent) and Eastern Asia (16 per cent). Twelve per cent found European woman to be most beautiful, 11 per cent American and 3 per cent African. Two per cent gave no response.

A detailed analysis of the data revealed that relatively more urbanites (38 per cent) consider the women of the Subcontinent to be the most beautiful as compared to their rural counter parts (28 per cent).
The study was released by Gilani foundation and carried out by Gallup Pakistan, the Pakistani affiliate of Gallup International. The recent survey was carried out among a sample of 2,666 men and women in rural and urban areas of all four provinces of the country, during November 2010. Error margin is estimated to be approximately + 2-3 per cent at 95 per cent confidence level.

32% Pakistanis consider local women beautiful: Survey – The Express Tribune

kuch nhi rakha in kamoon main khusry dhondh lo jin ke cigrate bhi apny hoty hai hahahhaaaahha

Russian, Uzbek and CAR's girls have the most beautiful eyes on earth
Swedish and Scandinavian girls has betters lips :rofl:

South Asian girls has better face :rofl:

I better stop here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Zaki bro, it seems you are quite a researcher in this area. :)

Loads of experience :yahoo:

And what remaining 68% might think?:haha:

self delete

and how can u forget Lebanese ...........most beautiful women in the world.
Just can express my feeling about them ........ i just can say Allah ka bahut karam hay beauty ka mamlay main Lebanon par. lolz

I had girl friends from India, africa, baltic states, Pamir, central asia, South America, Israel even Pakistan::azn:

but...

I like Russian girls.:smitten:

and how can u forget Lebanese ...........most beautiful women in the world.
Just can express my feeling about them ........ i just can say Allah ka bahut karam hay beauty ka mamlay main Lebanon par. lolz

Lebanese girls come in remaining 68% body parts i didn't mention :rofl:

Indeed they are blessed with a lot of beauty Masha'Allah (with no bad intentions intended)

Lebanese girls come in remaining 68% body parts i didn't mention :rofl:

Indeed they are blessed with a lot of beauty Masha'Allah (with no bad intentions intended)

there's a funny thing a friend of mine in Beirut told me when i was there in 2004

he said that Lebanese are so familiar with all the spas and skin surgeons, that when you look at a girl and see her breasts and her face --you will know which doctor on which street did the construction for her :D

on a serious note, yes the Fertile Crescent region (Iraq, Syria, Lubnan) does produce some fine looking people

I think Iranian women are very beatiful too.......though I am a statistic as well -- I believe our local women are most beautiful.

:D

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

by the way, Ethiopian women are also some of the finest in the world....very exotic looking

there's a funny thing a friend of mine in Beirut told me when i was there in 2004

he said that Lebanese are so familiar with all the spas and skin surgeons, that when you look at a girl and see her breasts and her face --you will know which doctor on which street did the construction for her :D

on a serious note, yes the Fertile Crescent region (Iraq, Syria, Lubnan) does produce some fine looking people

I think Iranian women are very beatiful too.......though I am a statistic as well -- I believe our local women are most beautiful.

:D

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

by the way, Ethiopian women are also some of the finest in the world....very exotic looking

agree about Iranian women. In fact all the women are very beautiful :rofl:

But if you see the overall body without any bad intentions, I find Iranian, Lebanese and Egyptian girls most beautiful women on earth. Especially when they are dresses completely with no naked part visible (only hands).

Like I said before, if we categorize women - ooops bye for now - cousin arrived at home

can sombody post some more pics of girls from the subcontinent plz:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom