What's new

89pc Pakistanis ready to fight for their country

War is a last resort to achieve some very important national objective. We do not have any such circumstances which compel us go to war.
Yeah right sometimes i think we ( pakistan and india) are foolish people. We have just one conflict which is kashmir and we are fighting like a fool since 68 years tens of thousands people died but still no result and who is gaining from this conflict USA and European union. Usa is selling arms to us and on you too. If kashmir issue has been solved then bigger looser will be america and france germany etc.

Yeah right sometimes i think we ( pakistan and india) are foolish people. We have just one conflict which is kashmir and we are fighting like a fool since 68 years tens of thousands people died but still no result and who is gaining from this conflict USA and European union. Usa is selling arms to us and on you too. If kashmir issue has been solved then bigger looser will be america and france germany etc.

You are right.

Talk is cheap. I doubt 89% of Pakistanis or 75% of Indians would actually stand and fight when it comes to it.

The answer inversely correlates to the number of people with common sense in these countries.

With Japan having the most people with common sense.

I guess that a very stupid question to ask from any one. Every citizen will say they will fight for the country. Fight does not mean just carrying the arms and go in the battle field. It can be providing help to the needy in the war crises. cooking food for the hungers, giving shelters to the needy when their own homes were destroyed. i dont think this is at all appropriate question to ask from any honorable citizen. Tell me, why would anyone say I will not fight for the country until the surveyor means it is to carry weapons and fight in the battle.
we Pakistanis like and are born for the arm part.

terror-1.jpg

According to a global survey from WIN/Gallup International, Pakistan ranks first in the list of countries where people are willing to fight for their country.
An overwhelming 89 per cent Pakistanis said they would fight for their country, private news channel reported.
India ranks two where 75 per cent people showed their willingness to fight for their country. Turkey ranks third with 73 per cent, China ranks fourth with 71 per cent, Russia ranks fifth with 59 per cent, US ranks sixth with 44 per cent and UK ranks seventh with 27 per cent.
Japan remains at bottom of list where only 11 per cent nationals expressed willingness to fight in case of need.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2017/03/06/89-pakistanis-ready-to-fight-for-their-country-report/

Back
Top Bottom