What's new

A jet built by China and Pakistan may soon be the most widely operated combat aircraft in the world

Huge numbers of JF-17 Thunders Fighter Aircrafts are now operated throughout the world. A big success for China and Pakistan.

its less than 200 jets worldwide - not sure that is most widely used ?!

What success are you talking about we only exported to only 2 countries and that's was in minor quantities
Now I know you are an Indiot pretending to be a Pakistani.

Why ashamed to tell the truth of your origins you vermin.

its less than 200 jets worldwide - not sure that is most widely used ?!
Did you read the title, you retard.

JF-17 will "SOON BE."

Did you read the title, you retard.

JF-17 will "SOON BE."

it will never be you retard -

Why you think I'm Indian?? we didn't export much so how it becomes successful story??? I'm living real world not in your fools world

Why you think I'm Indian?? we didn't export much so how it becomes successful story??? I'm living real world not in your fools world
Why are you so anti-China?

I have yet to see any Pakistani in my entire life anti-China, you moron.

@waz ban @White and Green with M/S , he is a false flagger.

All Pakistanis are Pro-China, when China (at 85%) is almost responsible for industrializing Pakistan.

All Pakistanis are Pro-China, when China (at 85%) is almost responsible for industrializing Pakistan.
I'm not anti china and please show me what's the success story of jft in export arena?

I'm not anti china and please show me what's the success story of jft in export arena?

There are serious deficiencies and huge maintenance problems which the Pakistanis don’t know. They have not been told about it. Read about these here:

There are serious deficiencies and huge maintenance problems which the Pakistanis don’t know. They have not been told about it. Read about these here:

This is not a reputable or credible site for literally anything, let alone military related matters.

It is just another cheap Indian propaganda site.

If you have genuine contributions to make then do so, otherwise you can circle jerk to your own propaganda elsewhere.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom