What's new

A lesson for the wise

Saw it on live leak about a month ago but most of the people in comment section called it a noora kushti and claimed all of them were actors...God knows what's the truth..

in my view it doesnt matter if it is staged or not
it i s unfair
playing with the emotions of disadvantaged
for the creators of these movie clips (seen some more) it is sort of a social experiment but there are real people involved.
in a way I see that those disadvantaged people are being violated. although I have seen them to be more generous more charitable and more humane than those that seem well dressed and well placed.

Saw it on live leak about a month ago but most of the people in comment section called it a noora kushti and claimed all of them were actors...God knows what's the truth..

I have strong feeling it was staged too, I think every 2nd person will share his/her food with a stranger if asked. This video is like the one posted few days back about harrassment which look 100% staged.

I have strong feeling it was staged too, I think every 2nd person will share his/her food with a stranger if asked. This video is like the one posted few days back about harrassment which look 100% staged.

The video is staged, perhaps. But the reality portrayed is not. Those who have, have a difficult time in giving. Those who dont have, are more generous. Thats the reality the video tried to portray.

The video is staged, perhaps. But the reality portrayed is not. Those who have, have a difficult time in giving. Those who dont have, are more generous. Thats the reality the video tried to portray.

Actually its not true, those who have and are in touch with real world do not hesitate in giving. But those who have and live in their own world dont believe when they see someone in need and hence dont give.

idk what to say, except, that in the hectic lifestyle, when crappy takeout food is the only option to eat until evening i probably wouldn't share also.
I would make a quick glance at the person who is asking, i would reason with myself that he doesn't look at all emaciated and in dire need of food, and in the unlikely event that i would be wrong, there's always that fat shiny watch he's wearing. He could easily go and pawn it.

Also, it's a bit unfair, the homeless guy was given the pizza, whole pizza infact, he had some to share while the people asked earlier in the video just had slices. It is an open question if they too, would share if given.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom