What's new

A paf officer ?

pzkilo

Reaction score
1840038ey0u7fff0fg88wf.jpg.thumb.jpg
TNcF8.jpg

There is a large bunch of PAF Aeronautical engineers residing at Chengdu. Won't be a surprise at all.

Many Pakistani and PAF's officer engineer's are working in Chinese Aeronautical departments which also includes J-10 project and may possibly include J-20 project too.

Many Pakistani and PAF's officer engineer's are working in Chinese Aeronautical departments which also includes J-10 project and may possibly include J-20 project too.

Good job! They may go back Pakistan latter to design own stealth fighter after gaining more experience...

axnp4.jpg

it's more likely a Bangla officer

Ok...that makes more sense..
A Bangladeshi officer present there to check the F-7 they are buying..
We can all rest our theories about PAF working on J-20 :lol:

But what are they doing anywhere near a J-20?
If that is somebody from PAF.
PAF has history of projects with China in the field of Aerospace and Aviation. Someone said it right "Everything that is made in Chengdu eventually ends up in PAF".

However, what the world sees is joint production/joint development between Pakistan and China. The projects like J-10 are considered to be 100% Chinese without involvement of any other country in development, production or sponsorship. However, there are engineers working full-time under the pay scale of Chengdu who are Pakistani and/or from Pakistan Air Force, employed by Chengdu. I know of one PAF officer who works full-time under Chengdu and is working on the J-10 project from scratch.

I am not saying PAF is certainly working on J-20, what I am is that there is possibility that PAF officer could be working directly on J-20 project (indirectly, yes).

PAF has history of projects with China in the field of Aerospace and Aviation. Someone said it right "Everything that is made in Chengdu eventually ends up in PAF".

However, what the world sees is joint production/joint development between Pakistan and China. The projects like J-10 are considered to be 100% Chinese without involvement of any other country in development, production or sponsorship. However, there are engineers working full-time under the pay scale of Chengdu who are Pakistani and/or from Pakistan Air Force, employed by Chengdu. I know of one PAF officer who works full-time under Chengdu and is working on the J-10 project from scratch.

I am not saying PAF is certainly working on J-20, what I am is that there is possibility that PAF officer could be working directly on J-20 project (indirectly, yes).

Well J-10B has many requests of modifications from PAF.
So its Plausible that PAF is physically involved in the project...
About J-20 neither china nor Pakistan has any previous experience of making a stealth plane of this size or any size...but Pakistan has many years of experience in operating and maintaining chinese planes,so it wont hurt china if a PAF man or two are overlooking certain aspects of J-20 project...

He may be Pakistani but why is he pointing middle finger up??? i think hes bangali

More like he is taking an opportunity to take a photo with the J-20 behind him, using his cell phone or something.

It's not exactly a common picture you'd find on Facebook profile!

Yes definitely, just like every Indian working at Lockheed Martin for F22 Raptor is an IAF officer! :sniper:

It's likely a PAF personnel. PAF has a team of engineers and test pilots stationed at CAC.

Back
Top Bottom