What's new

A Zillion reasons to escape from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
indians are now busy using google search against paki7tan defame. Lol. They are posting links .. Troll are at their best

I think this thread is a trap set by this dude Aryan to get Indian members riled up and get banned. Since Premium members cant be banned, he wont have to worry about it..

:lol: games that some kids play .. Aryan, mate, you need to get a real life..

i have had my share of infractions and I have in the past faced my bans like a man and not blamed mods for bias etc. Indian members dont need assistance in getting infractions. I mean look at you going off topic. That is an infraction if you were reported. And btw I didnt report you, back to topic lets talk about zillion reasons to leave India

Drones..Shia Sunni clashes...daily bombings,global embarrassment,hideout of Osama Bin Laden..then Pakistanis posing as Indians in New York..
Aren't you ashamed really?

Now mate what does that have to do with the topic?? Read the article and you will find that your issues are what you should be looking at. Now is not the time for escapism amd Pakistan but introspection for you Indians I would say

they are leaving india that they can bring down the number of poors.

Mate is that really the conclusion you came to after reading that article??

Rupeenews article and a never ending pakistani obsession with India is all that is glaring on this thread..

Guys, let us know when you find out any addition to these Zillion already existing reasons.. I am sure, drone attacks/daily blasts will not be one of the reasons..

No it is not rupeenews. Why do you lie. Congrats on having succeeded in leaving India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom