What's new

Aamir Liaquat Exposed.

lolzzz....is ki tou band hi baja dia..

Last edited by a moderator:
sadly i still hear aunties calling his show and saying amir bhai Allah apko lambhi zindagi daay app kaay khilaaf saazish hai! :hitwall: iss kaum kaa kiya hogaa!!!

people believe amir liquat more than a factual video!!!

sadly i still hear aunties calling his show and saying amir bhai Allah apko lambhi zindagi daay app kaay khilaaf saazish hai! :hitwall: iss kaum kaa kiya hogaa!!!

people believe amir liquat more than a factual video!!!

Brothers can't understand the extent of foolish comments being passed by different so called refined & sincere guys on this forum. Simply put everyone is responsible for his or her deeds. Only Allah knows the fact. Who are you to judge and claim him/ her to be sattan. If he is doing even 1% of good things for the betterment of others I believe he is much better than the lot just foolsihly passing comments (Only Allah knows the real motive they have).

This month is of Ramdan so avoid being ignorant and do some good rather than critizing others. Shameon you guys.

XXXXX

^^^^ Yeah Start main Taqreer kar dee tum ne be... Aur Akhir main Shame On you Guys.

Wah Another Amir Liaqat hussain ... do do batein.. A Hussain yr nick is .. is it Amir Hussain ? Liaqat kha gayee kia ?

Can't see the video rightnow but i dont like these "methey methey islami bhai".

sadly i still hear aunties calling his show and saying amir bhai Allah apko lambhi zindagi daay

You will always find people who like or hate someone irrespective of facts presented to them.... It is a fact of life

Back
Top Bottom