What's new

Aamir Liaquat responds to Abid sher Ali anti Karachi statements

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
06_08.gif

I dont know what abid sher ali said, but definitely spreading ethnic hatred is not justified for political point scoring.

The statement by abid sher ali, basically reflects the true mentality of this PANDU group out of punjub (PML-N). Blame everyone and everything !! Blame frontier,blame Karachi, Blame Boluchistan, Blame mqm, pti,ppp,anp and etc etc etc !!!!
What Pakistan needs is a true National Party which can carry all provinces and ethnic groups !!! Not these jokers from Rai-wind !!!

imo abid sher ali is quite right.why dont mostly karachiites pay bills for electricity ?? my cousin who lives in karachi says that his streetfellows (including him) only pay 200 rs. and we have liberty to run everything from energy saver to AC. there is no electricity meter there....!!! isnt it burden on other poor people ??

imo abid sher ali is quite right.why dont mostly karachiites pay bills for electricity ?? my cousin who lives in karachi says that his streetfellows (including him) only pay 200 rs. and we have liberty to run everything from energy saver to AC. there is no electricity meter there....!!! isnt it burden on other poor people ??

being the federal minister he is quite right when he says that? are you out of your mind dear?

Karachiites don't take anything gifted from the centre, the KESC is a private company which buys electricity from the federal more expensive then others

in many other provinces they don't even have the electricity metres, your own punjab CM has installed no metre in his CM house, he uses free electricity

KESC is the only company which makes its own electricity

Abid is a representative of the centre he shouldn't represent on province he should represent the entire federal, or he shouldn't be given any such powers

Abid Sher Ali is a known exaggerator. KESC is a private company which operates on P&L basis. Practices of Rs300 a kunda, is certainly in place, but not majority of people do it. In this game of Kundas employees of KESC are involved. Yet the loss is not passed on to federation. This loss is collected from other consumers. Though this is unfair, but government does not get burdened. KESC's load shedding is dependent upon number of kundas/ amount of theft in particular area. Those areas which have minimum theft of electricity are subjected to minimum load shedding, unlike in Lahore where free consumers keep getting electricity without interruption, whereas, those who pay for it are subjected to more load shedding. Interestingly, people in Punjab are made to pay higher prices of electricity as compared to KESC tariff, so that the THIEVES can keep getting free electricity. So you can well imagine quantum of theft taking place in Punjab as compared to Karachi.

KPK is another burden on national energy grid, where people do not pay electricity bills, especially FATA people.

Idea behind writing this is not to create a divide between different provinces / cities, but to highlight that problems are everywhere, which cannot be resolved without the will of people in power corridors. They have to stop wasting public money and tighten up control. They need to stop supporting energy thieves from their party and make them compliant.

being the federal minister he is quite right when he says that? are you out of your mind dear?

Karachiites don't take anything gifted from the centre, the KESC is a private company which buys electricity from the federal more expensive then others

in many other provinces they don't even have the electricity metres, your own punjab CM has installed no metre in his CM house, he uses free electricity

KESC is the only company which makes its own electricity

Abid is a representative of the centre he shouldn't represent on province he should represent the entire federal, or he shouldn't be given any such powers

You may be right but according to the policy, KESC can get 650 megwatts to distribute and provide to the people of karachi. but due to corruption of kesc employees and kunda system in most of karachi KESC is failed to fullfil the energy needs of karachi and in peak hours it has to get round about 720 megawatts from the national grid, which is a heavy burden on national grid....!!!
bro! you can not deny the fact of kunda system in most of , mqm, anp and ppp owned areas.when bills are demanded from them ,then workers have to face the guns pointed on them..!!!

Govt of sindh should reply with holding 50 taxes out of 71 that people of Karachi have been paid to Federal... These Pandos who can not pronounce SCHOOL correctly dictating us.

And some one saying ethnic...when we write .... any thing its ethnic.... Pandoos do not learn from history.....Fuc.k this whole system

Abid Sher Ali is a known exaggerator. KESC is a private company which operates on P&L basis. Practices of Rs300 a kunda, is certainly in place, but not majority of people do it. In this game of Kundas employees of KESC are involved. Yet the loss is not passed on to federation. This loss is collected from other consumers. Though this is unfair, but government does not get burdened. KESC's load shedding is dependent upon number of kundas/ amount of theft in particular area. Those areas which have minimum theft of electricity are subjected to minimum load shedding, unlike in Lahore where free consumers keep getting electricity without interruption, whereas, those who pay for it are subjected to more load shedding. Interestingly, people in Punjab are made to pay higher prices of electricity as compared to KESC tariff, so that the THIEVES can keep getting free electricity. So you can well imagine quantum of theft taking place in Punjab as compared to Karachi.

KPK is another burden on national energy grid, where people do not pay electricity bills, especially FATA people.

Idea behind writing this is not to create a divide between different provinces / cities, but to highlight that problems are everywhere, which cannot be resolved without the will of people in power corridors. They have to stop wasting public money and tighten up control. They need to stop supporting energy thieves from their party and make them compliant.

Yeah i know very well about abid sher ali, he is a high profiled jagga in faisalabad. i admit in punjab there is energy theft too but on very minor scale.. it is responsibility of governments to ensure the billings of electricity and taxes in their provinces.. at present i think we will have to pay the bills of baluchistan due to law and order situation... as far as KPK is concerned , lets see what PTI does there for new Pakistan..!!!

Govt of sindh should reply with holding 50 taxes out of 71 that people of Karachi have been paid to Federal... These Pandos who can not pronounce SCHOOL correctly dictating us.

And some one saying ethnic...when we write .... any thing its ethnic.... Pandoos do not learn from history.....Fuc.k this whole system

your own opinion bro..!! what can i say now..!!! :undecided:

HuH how stupid.

Abid Sher was wrong, but what Dr Liaqat did was equally wrong.

What Dr. Liqat did is just to write the words of Abid Sher....why it is wrong. Nawaz Sharis's Itefaq Foundry & Itefaq Chemical are to biggest defaulters of Wapda ...chk LESCO website if it has not been changed by force ....so who is CHOR.

LESCO - News & Media

Nawaz sharif ko koi dhang ka banada nahein milla that ...iss important post kay liyay?

Yeah i know very well about abid sher ali, he is a high profiled jagga in faisalabad. i admit in punjab there is energy theft too but on very minor scale.. it is responsibility of governments to ensure the billings of electricity and taxes in their provinces.. at present i think we will have to pay the bills of baluchistan due to law and order situation... as far as KPK is concerned , lets see what PTI does there for new Pakistan..!!!

Energy cost has to come down, irrespective of the area people live in. Without energy cost coming down, economy is not going to revive. In my opinion, if everyone pays the right bill, cost will reduce and everyone will be able to enjoy the benefits of electricity. It has to start from Raiwind Palace down to the raira wala in Orangi town.

Energy cost has to come down, irrespective of the area people live in. Without energy cost coming down, economy is not going to revive. In my opinion, if everyone pays the right bill, cost will reduce and everyone will be able to enjoy the benefits of electricity. It has to start from Raiwind Palace down to the raira wala in Orangi town.

Exactly..!! 100% agreed with u.... :tup: but problem is when it will happen ??? :undecided:

Exactly..!! 100% agreed with u.... :tup: but problem is when it will happen ??? :undecided:

It will happen when we stop voting these stooges. Take corrective action ourselves by reporting electricity theft in our area and likewise any sort of irregularity. It is pains taking to follow up, but that is the only way to move government machinery.

Back
Top Bottom