What's new

Abdolhamid Ismaeelzahi criticizes Hamas and Palestinians supporting recognition of Israel

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Well apprently this Mualana takes his gloves off.

This faggot of a Maulana who once insulted Bashar Assad for suppressing ISIS and other Takfiri terrorists has announced his support for recognition of a Zionist Jewish state in the holy land of Christians and Muslims.
I have chosen a number of his bullshits for you to read and to get to know to his real character.

"The destruction of Israel is not possible and the current crisis needs a just solution."
"The solution to the Middle East crisis is the formation of two independent governments, not the destruction of Israel," he criticized Hamas for attacking civilians and said that he does not blindly support Islamic groups. He also said: "Exaggeration from any side - hitting people, hitting children - is not approved by us." (intentionally accusing Hamas of attacking children which appeared to be false Zionist made up story)

Fyi, this guy is Maulana diesel of Iran. All of illegal fuel trades in Iran Pakistan bordering area is done under his watch and his armed men.

Curse you hamas

All the plans of our dollar generals down the drain.Those poor souls had such dreams to recognize Israel and get billions of dollars from their daddy USA and Saudi and buy mansions in the west and set up businesses for their children

Can't you see anyone happy

Ironically, the western propaganda platforms mention Iran's maulana diesel as the spiritual leader of Iranian Sunnis to incite religious hatred among Iranians.

Thank God i had the cahnce to have debates with my Sunni countrymen from Baloch to Kurds. The ones that supported this guy behaved like a cult, most of them were engaged in illegal trades and also criminal actions and they were a rich and armed minority. Its necessary to mention that followers of Iranian maulana diesel have small number but highly rich and dangerous compared to the majority of Sunnis in Iran. They are also armed to the teeth. It is impossible to call them a religious group rather a MAFIA group inside Iran.

On the other hand, Sunnis of Balochistan majority of them believe that maulana diesel is religiously illiterate and he is more of a political asset of foreign intelligence agencies such as CIA and other western aligned countries. One of my religious Sunni friends said that his knowledge from basis of Sunni Islam is near zero and all he says are the words dictated by wealthy Arab rulers that provide him with funds and weapons.

Now after Israeli aggression against Gaza, he has taken his gloves off and openly defends existence of Israeli cancer.

He is just a slave for jews.
There are many people like him in Islamic countries

He is just a slave for jews.
There are many people like him in Islamic countries
The irony of all this, not even 1 percent of overall population of our Iranian Sunni brethren do not support this illiterate fanatic mullah diesel.

Curse you hamas

All the plans of our dollar generals down the drain.Those poor souls had such dreams to recognize Israel and get billions of dollars from their daddy USA and Saudi and buy mansions in the west and set up businesses for their children

This should be the Anthem of our Generals:

Curse you hamas

U R writing like that they really care ... they will recognize ... infact what i see next is that hamas was trapped by israelis to take such a big step that hamas dont have capacity to control.

Now just like 9 May israel will use it as a basis to take over Ghaza strip. They have already ordered civilians to migrate ... our innocent and brave hamas has given them moral justification to eliminate hamas and Gaza strip ...

is there is no Gaza the west bank will recognize israel and so will saudia and pakistan ...

There were two leaders that were to oppose it ... erdugan,,, before moving hsi economy got destroyed so that he cant do much and second and most stuborn one was IK, he is now put in jail ...

Now connect the dots ... why west was so determined to remove IK ? Why elections were allowed to be delayed ... Americans met chief election commission directly to assure him support ...

I was wondering why west has so much problem with IK but now i k ow that it was necessary before elimination of Palestine

Fyi, this guy is Maulana diesel of Iran. All of illegal fuel trades in Iran Pakistan bordering area is done under his watch and his armed men.
Why are extremist Sunni clerics permitted to have "armed men" who control border areas in a supposedly sovereign country (IRI)?

Why are extremist Sunni clerics permitted to have "armed men" who control border areas in a supposedly sovereign country (IRI)?
First, calling that guy a Sunni cleric is an insult to Sunnis. Most of educated and highly progressive Sunni clerics of Iran consider him as a political asset of KSA in Iran.

Secondly, attacking them has consequences. Sunnis themselves will handle our Mullah diesel after thet get to know to him.

U R writing like that they really care ... they will recognize ... infact what i see next is that hamas was trapped by israelis to take such a big step that hamas dont have capacity to control.

Now just like 9 May israel will use it as a basis to take over Ghaza strip. They have already ordered civilians to migrate ... our innocent and brave hamas has given them moral justification to eliminate hamas and Gaza strip ...

is there is no Gaza the west bank will recognize israel and so will saudia and pakistan ...

There were two leaders that were to oppose it ... erdugan,,, before moving hsi economy got destroyed so that he cant do much and second and most stuborn one was IK, he is now put in jail ...

Now connect the dots ... why west was so determined to remove IK ? Why elections were allowed to be delayed ... Americans met chief election commission directly to assure him support ...

I was wondering why west has so much problem with IK but now i k ow that it was necessary before elimination of Palestine
Doesn't matter
They already had basis
Or they don't need basis

Hamas attack may make things worse for now but may be wake up call for west in the long run

Who knows how it will play off

Secondly, attacking them has consequences.
A sovereign nation cannot attack outlaw militants that operate freely on its territory? That sounds like a severe national security crisis.

Secondly, attacking them has consequences. Sunnis themselves will handle our Mullah diesel after thet get to know to him.
Do you have evidence on that part of your claim ?
or its just like calling a certain person, a member of Tudeh and MKO and we had a talk about it recently and later you admit because you were angry at her daughter you attributed those to her?

First, calling that guy a Sunni cleric is an insult to Sunnis. Most of educated and highly progressive Sunni clerics of Iran consider him as a political asset of KSA in Iran.

Some here are desperate to spin outlandish rhetoric in vain hopes of delegitimizing Iranian authorities at any opportunity they get, in order to advance the so-called "regime change" agenda.

Questioning Iran's sovereignty when Iran is one of the most independent and probably the single most independent nation on earth, not subservient to any imperial overlord and a country where private interest groups and lobbies do not dictate strategic decision making, must be the biggest joke I came across in ages.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom