What's new

Aero India 2013

I personally not in favour of PLA member attending Indian air show. The Western and Indian security can be compromised... I remember one incident where Chinese engineers (Telecom) caught stealing Information from competitors...

Big no to chinese.. I am visiting Show.

Its well known that China belong to CCP and PLA. Its open secret... The companies either run by CCP/PLA or puppet...

Irrelavant statement, isn't that so obvious? :lol: I'm wondering myself what will interesting toys of Inda 2013 that we evil commies will spy? C-17, Apache? we could brough some ideas to further improve our Y-20 and wZ-10...I just hope that they won't came back China empty handed.:coffee:

I personally not in favour of PLA member attending Indian air show. The Western and Indian security can be compromised... I remember one incident where Chinese engineers (Telecom) caught stealing Information from competitors...

Big no to chinese.. I am visiting Show.

lol, funny kid``what stuff that we'd acutally interested from India? your Indian Areo 2013 is just like your clownish parade, which is a show of imported rip-off weapons

Son, I don't want to argue you and other chinese, Arguing you guys will give me ban, while you guys will enjoy the privilege membership...

Next time India company shall attend Zhuhai airshow in return.

Son, I don't want to argue you and other chinese, Arguing you guys will give me ban, while you guys will enjoy the privilege membership...

lots of trolling Chinese member also got banned like , it's a fair game for the Mod.

Why is the problem if china is attending. I am very happy to see they are coming. Chinese don't need Indian airshow to get the technology. They can get it where ever they want. I would be more interested if China bring J-10 to perform in India. :tup:

Why is the problem if china is attending. I am very happy to see they are coming. Chinese don't need Indian airshow to get the technology. They can get it where ever they want. I would be more interested if China bring J-10 to perform in India. :tup:

I would be interested to see J10 too, but I doubt China would show it since they will fear to release important infos to potential opponents too (not only India, but Japan, S. Korea, US...) and they are surely not interested in Indian techs, but there will be a lot of foreign techs as well and we have to have a check on the security of these vendors as well.

^^ Agree, J10 performing @ AI would be indeed very cool. :tup:

AFAIK there is a ban on Chinese products being showcased at AI.

Shame- would be cool to see the J-10 lined up against a MKI or Rafale. Would be kind of like when the USSR took a MIG-29 to the French Air Show during the Cold War.

+Not that India and China are in a Cold war type scenario!

Seriously, I'm wondering what is China interest to attent to this show since we're not there to promote our products.

Back
Top Bottom