What's new

Afghan forces thwart Taliban attack on Kabul

Amnur

New Recruit

Reaction score
articles . timesofindia . indiatimes . com/2012-08-02/south-asia/33000347_1_lakeside-hotel-afghan-forces-taliban-militants

Being immediate eyewitness of the attack myself - from its very beginning till the moment militaries started evacuation of civilians - now there are 2 thrilling questions sitting in me. First of all I wonder where do Taliban fighters every time take origin US army uniform and equipments?? As especially the uniform makes them being the US militaries alike allowing to anear cities and to attack densely populated quarters. An the second question is: why, for what reasons, how long and finally since when do the US military reconnaissance bodies watch Taliban attacks from aside as like they are in charge for its result?? Neighbor saw a group of them that day. All right, this time our militaries stopped the attack... but what to wait next if to all now Americans are already act here in close ties with Taliban?

ANA is still new and there are corrupt elements in ANA which are making money by selling off weapons in black market.... Also private security forces cannot be trusted at all.... Because a private company fighting a war and getting paid for it means it will never want that war to end.....3rdly weapons are also acquired after a successful attack on convoys and outposts.

We need more Afghans on this forum.

By the way welcome to the forum, Amnur bro.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Back
Top Bottom