What's new

Afghan General Says Russia's Vagner Group Recruiting His Former Troops For Ukraine War

Have u ever spent a winter in himalayas and karakoram?

the enemy would have a hard time climbing in the mountains without exposing themselves
In Ukraine you will be exposed to the elements for the first time while the locals know the terrain

For good money most Pakistanis can go fight in Antarctica or Sahara, TNT is not wrong
There's a Martial culture anyways , might as well get paid for it

Pakistanis are not cut out for meat grinder style operations in cold Russian winters. The longest wars you fought with India was 2 weeks

the enemy would have a hard time climbing in the mountains without exposing themselves
In Ukraine you will be exposed to the elements for the first time while the locals know the terrain
There's a reason why the Taliban always talk about the Spring Offensive each year. Not winter.

If Nato can fight for ukraine under foreign mercanaries program then why cant Russia by recruiting foreign troops through their Wagner group

They are lured by money, not hatred. Afghanistan is a poor country. They want to buy something to feed themselves.
Putin pays them $1,500 per month.
If I was them I would demand higher pay.
Putin pays the Wagner hooligans $4,500 per month.

There is no way they pay wagners cannon fodder 4,500$ per month. lol.

If Nato can fight for ukraine under foreign mercanaries program then why cant Russia by recruiting foreign troops through their Wagner group

What mercenaries are fighting in Ukraine? Volunteers aren't mercenaries.

Judging by the outcome of these men army's battle with the Taliban, I don't think they will help much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom