What's new

Agent in Pakistan Blackmailing me

Brothers need you help and respected members
in Karachi I had agreement with agent for Germany work permit in 16 lakh once process started I gave him 8 lakh straight agreement was to pay remaining amount once I get work permit he gave me contract which I had doubts than he applied my visit visa I argued him we had agreement on work permit why you are applying short term visa he said once you arrive in Germany we will convert it I had less info at that time after 2 years with 1 refusal and 1 fake appointment he gave was rejected than on third I got visa for 90 days he applied for 10 days anyway when I asked him I want to leave pak asap he said pay me remaining 8 lakh I said convert my visa in Germany u get paid he denied anyway I took flight to Germany and arrived in Portugal via Germany now he is blackmailing me he will complain to Schengen police they will catch me what should I do
Nothing would happen. He can only blackmail you for more money.
Is this the agent ?

Last edited:
I am not a friend of illegal immigration but let me give you one advice that is probably going to save your ***:

Get yourself a job ASAP. Once you start contributing to the system, you'll not be deported. That's the most important difference between the EU and US when it comes to illegal immigration.

If you don't have a work permit, find someone who is willing to employ you. This person has to sign a paper that will be used in the process.

Brothers need you help and respected members
in Karachi I had agreement with agent for Germany work permit in 16 lakh once process started I gave him 8 lakh straight agreement was to pay remaining amount once I get work permit he gave me contract which I had doubts than he applied my visit visa I argued him we had agreement on work permit why you are applying short term visa he said once you arrive in Germany we will convert it I had less info at that time after 2 years with 1 refusal and 1 fake appointment he gave was rejected than on third I got visa for 90 days he applied for 10 days anyway when I asked him I want to leave pak asap he said pay me remaining 8 lakh I said convert my visa in Germany u get paid he denied anyway I took flight to Germany and arrived in Portugal via Germany now he is blackmailing me he will complain to Schengen police they will catch me what should I do
How much Euro’s is 8 lakh if its not so much just pay it and get done with it.

What's your current status? Do you have Job/Work permit or staying illegally?

Back
Top Bottom