What's new

Agent Vinod banned in Pakistan

forget about jupiter his fans can even sit on sun and can still watch his movie....

are u mocking him or praising him :lol: bad bad fan :P

last time i checked saifoos film was banned in pak. now i guess rajni-dude's films have been banned on earth :lol:

i'm well aware that all these regional industries exist. but bollywood is the most relatable for most pakistanis because of the language commonality. i'm not going to sit there and watch a bhojpuri or marathi movie that i dont understand. same goes for the indian audiences. most audiences go to watch a film in a their language. thats why south films are constantly remade in bollywood.

i'm not delusional...i know bollywood and some other regional industries have higher standards than lollywood.. whose denying that. but it wud be farfetched to say that the other regional industries are more advanced than bollywood. i know that bengal has produced some internationally acclaimed films. but again, i wouldn't watch them unless they were dubbed or remade in hindu/urdu.
bollywood does look upto tamil and marathi movie Industry. Bollywood heavily borrows technicians as well as ideas from such industries. It may not suit to your taste as it caters to the regional needs.

Anyway, I agree with you, there is no need for such jingistic movies. (I have not watched it though, and most probably wont, will take your word for it)
Peace.

are u mocking him or praising him :lol: bad bad fan :P

last time i checked saifoos film was banned in pak. now i guess rajni-dude's films have been banned on earth :lol:
Down south, Rajani is emperor, Amitabh and shahrukh are mere kings. :)
Shahrukh is gay king anyway, he does not have moustache and chest hair(the sign of manliness) :)

Shahrukh is gay king anyway, he does not have moustache and chest hair(the sign of manliness) :)

:rofl:.....

You know Rajnikant Sir is the highest paid Indian Actor....and i don't think Pakistani's make a much difference to his Publicity....

I think he is the highest paid Asian actor after JC...there was also news that his salary for Robot (Endhiran) exceeded that of JC.

Down south, Rajani is emperor, Amitabh and shahrukh are mere kings. :)
rajnikanth's fan base is in tamilnadu,mysore and andhra. not all of south India.

See i told you for Pakistani's Indian Film Industry starts and ends with Bollywood but too frank Bollywood is just the cover page of Indian film industry...we also have
Tollywood

I am from Tollywood state.;)

Here are some bolly movies inspired from Tollywood

wall_1024x768_3.jpg

From​

Mahesh_Babu_In_Pokiri_Wallpapers.jpg

rowdy-ratho+postersre-0a.jpg

From​

vikramarkudu19_1024_230606.jpg

Ready%2BPoster.jpg

From​

ready1280.jpg

saw Agent Vinod yesterday . its ok . nothing great . a lot better fight scenes in it than say for instance Ra one .
it seemed to be an amalgamation of many movies . 4 bond movies i could think off and The Peacemaker , its an ok time pass movie.

I don't know but I liked the movie. It has definitely lifted the standards of Bollywood. For the first spy movie, it was a very decent effort. I thought I might get embarrassed but they pulled it off really well.

Nice filming and action sequences ....
The story got a little offtracked in the middle and i still don't understand why the hell did they killed kareena in the middle:undecided:
still it was an alright effort for a first spy movie

The story got a little offtracked in the middle and i still don't understand why the hell did they killed kareena in the middle:undecided:

For once they did the right thing and avoided the Lived Happily ever after nonsense in a Hindi masala movie..

still, maarna tha to kuchh story dikhkar marte:sniper: ye to bich me achanak se maar diya:cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom